Chapter 2 : Natee is a Handsome Moon

Half Moon

Chapter 2

Natee is a Handsome Moon

"I'm the most handsome!

Whoever dares to copy my title will be cursed."

#NateeisRedMoon

"Natee, your 'ship' is trending on twitter today."

Hearing my friend, Tam, say that made me pause adding songs to my phone's playlist.

"What did you mean by my f***in' ship?" I asked.

"It's you and your wife's ship." Tam replied, unconcerned.

"Screw you. I don't have a wife." I frowned.

"Eh? Isn't Wayu your wife?" Tam said with a smile.

Hearing his name, I sighed hard and stopped searching for songs.

"Jerk! He is not!" I scolded him and I opened my twitter.

'Why is the stupid ship suddenly trending on twitter? Let me have a look.' I thought.

"Well," Tam taunted. "Who was the one saying 'He is not', 'I don't care for him' but would be searching for his news at once?"

"Shut up or I'll let my fist shut your mouth." I said without turning to him.

"Damn fierce." Tam muttered.

Recently the hashtag #AmusingMoonCouple was simultaneously trending with #HalfMoon on twitter. It was all because my fans retweeted the post I shared in the morning, and they mentioned the no-eye in their exaggerated theories.

Natee is the Handsome Moon @natee_handsome

When you receive a thing that was bitten, you have to be careful of the smell. Maybe, the biter didn't brush his teeth.

I sniggered when I saw that my fans had screenshotted the tweet. I was stating the truth. I've already watched the video clip where he bit the rose and threw it to his fans. I couldn't help but pity them. Since the no-eye's room was extremely messy, would he even bother to brush his teeth? It was disgusting just thinking about it.

My lips lifted up higher when I saw 10k likes and retweets. I was sure that a lot of people would agree with me.

After a few minutes, I received a notification. Did the no-eye mention me?

Whai = Wayu @whywayu

Replying to @natee_handsome An abandoned dog like you can only be jealous of me. Whether I brush my teeth or not, my fans still want me!

"What a shameless no-eye." I muttered. I was just hinting on twitter, but he went ahead and admitted it himself.

"Natee, I'm curious. How did you know that your wife didn't brush his teeth?" Tam pretended to be curious.

"He isn't my wife!" I refuted.

Why did my friend act like a shipper by calling that no-eye my wife? It was annoying.

"Ferst, isn't that right?" Tam poked Ferst who was sitting next to him reading a book.

My group was called the 'Tri Gods of Engi'. It sounded great and suited a Handsome Moon like me. The three of us were mega stars of the Faculty of Engineering in QU University.