Chapter 7 : Holy Sheep!!!

Half Moon

Chapter 7

Holy Sheep!!!

"Whether it is the holy sheep, holy ship or holy crab,

nothing is worse than my life now!"

#WayuisNewMoon

I woke up in an unfamiliar room.

I looked around - this room was very tidy with a few furnishings. Then I found a notebook on the head of the bed, with the words 'Mary Wille' on its cover, allowing me to conclude that I was in an MW hotel room, not my dorm.

"Eh? P'Manager?" I saw my manager standing at the end of the bed, crossing his arms in frustration.

I tried to figure out how I got here.

I was chilling at a restaurant last night waiting for Kaow, but I got stood up because he chose to hang out with the puppy.

So I ended up drinking alone. That was all I remembered.

I looked at my manager and I realised what had happened.

My agency had given me a mobile phone and told me to always have my GPS turned on so that they could locate me and check that I was safe and at the same time track my behaviour as well.

So, it was my manager who picked me up when I was drunk and unconscious.

"If your friend didn't call me last night, it would have been even worse, Wayu."

He told me seriously, and I could only simper.

I knew that Kaow was always concerned about me, and he knew how I was whenever I got drunk. Kaow might have called my manager after we talked.

Alright, though it was my day off, Kaow had just gotten himself a boyfriend, so he would not come to see me. At least, I could hang out with my manager today.

"P'Manager, would you like to watch a movie? It's on me."

I asked him cheerfully but was met with a solemn stare instead.

"How are you still in the mood for a movie in this situation?" My manager suddenly raised his voice. I could only blink in a daze.

Eh? Why was he angry with me?

Probably because last night...

"I was just a bit drunk..." I said in a guilty tone. "Okay, okay, I won't drink again. I know that it's not good for my idol image."

"You're not allowed to drink from now on!" My manager ordered sternly.

I couldn't help but wonder if I was too energetic last night that my manager couldn't handle me.

"P'Manager, I'm sorry for causing trouble." I apologised to my manager, and he sighed softly.

"The one you should apologise to is not me, but Natee."

Eh? I was confused. What does that dog have anything to do with this?

"Last night, that... Err... Natee stayed with me?"

I asked curiously. My manager shook his head.

"Nope."

"Eh? So why should I apologise to that dog...I mean Natee?" I didn't understand.

My manager looked at me blankly while handing me his phone. It showed a post from an entertainment news agency's page.

Thailand Entertainment News