Chapter 3 : Wayu is a love-LY joker

Half Moon

Chapter 3

Wayu is a love-LY joker

"Who is the funniest joker?

It's definitely Wayu."

#WayuisNewMoon

I was in my room listening to music with a facial mask sheet on my face. A good aroma mask sheet and nice music would always put me in a good mood. But that dog's post still managed to ruin my day.

Suddenly, I came up with a brilliant idea.

"Don't you dare mess with me, I'm Wayu, the love-LY joker!"

I tweeted a message on my twitter.

Whai = Wayu @whywayu

Which UNISTAR has the smallest instrument?

...

The singer, because he doesn't even have one.

"Ha!" I finally laid down on the sofa, very satisfied. My post quickly gained a lot of likes and retweets. My fans probably agreed that Natee has the smallest 'instrument'.

Captain Nawa @captain_nawa

Arhhh! How does P'Wayu know that P'Natee's instrument is small? O////O He must have seen it before! #HalfMoon #AmusingMoonCouple

I'll stay on Half Moon Ship until they're married @teeyu_fc

Today, they mentioned each other's mouth and instrument. I'm dying~! #HalfMoon #AmusingMoonCouple

NateeWayu is nirvana @halfmoon_superfan

Does it mean homerun?! Arhhh #HalfMoon #AmusingMoonCouple

"Wait... What?!" I was confused as I read my fans' tweets. How did my faens interpret it that way?

But seeing my post get thousands of retweets made me feel at ease. I smirked. Surely that dog must have found out about his instrument size by now.

See? He replied to my tweet.

Natee is the Handsome Moon @natee_handsome

replying to @whywayu A no-eye like you should do an eyelid surgery, so you can see how big it is. Clearly.

"F***!" I exclaimed loudly as I jerked up, my mask sheet almost falling off.

This bastard was such a shameless prevert!

While I was thinking of words to curse him back, I received a notification from the UNISTAR group chat. This group consisted of all UNISTAR members and PD Kwang, so it was named 'Kwang is the big boss here'.

Kwang Krub: Guys, tomorrow we'll be recording the music video and an episode of UNISTAR SHOWTIME!, so be prepared.

We were finally going to record the video after practising the choreography for a long time. This music video was an advertisement campaign for a restaurant, which I was proud to be selected as a centre.

Leo' Ratchapol: Which activity are we going to do in UNISTAR SHOWTIME?

Kwang Krub: Just another fun game. No interviews, so you don't need to prepare the script.