Chapter 8 : Half (Brain) Moon The Series

Half Moon

Chapter 8

Half (Brain) Moon The Series

"It's like a half-fake, half-real love."

#WayuisNewMoon

Although I didn't know how the Half Moon The Series came about, I still needed to fulfil my duties as an idol.

The fans were probably surprised, but in truth, the ones who were most caught off guard were us.

I was always confident under the light, but today, even though I was still very confident with my handsomeness, I blanked out on the stage, not knowing what to say.

"Natee, Wayu krub."

While we were on the stage, the MC used a casual tone as he talked to us because he used to MC a number of UNISTAR variety shows.

"Congratulations! Can you tell me how you felt when you realised that your love is about to become real?"

The fans squealed so loud after his question. I really wanted to reply that I was mortified, but I couldn't do it.

And PD Kwang, who forced us to be here, knew very well that we had no choice but to go with the flow because we couldn't ruin this event.

"I'm so glad that the fans are giving me a warm welcome, even though no one knew about it before."

I answered and received a loud cheer.

"I'm very happy to be a part of the MWTV series project as well."

That dog also gave a safe answer.

"Could you give us any hints about the series? What is the theme of this series? Which parts do you think the fans would really look forward to?"

His question made that dog and I instinctively look at each other.

What hints?

There were no scripts.

There was no casting.

In addition, we were forced to attend this event without any preparations.

However, since we've been idols for almost a year, we had some experience in addressing this specific kind of issue.

"It's a secret!" That dog and I blurted the same answer at the same time.

'You copycat!' I glared at him, and he did as well.

If the event was not very important to my agency, I would not hesitate to start a fight.

"As I said, we came here secretly, thus even the teaser is a surprise. So, Half Moon The Series is top secret. Please look forward to it."

That dog said. I raised my eyebrows, surprised that his bad mouth managed to come up with such a decent response.

But he was right. Because even my appearance as the main character was a surprise.

"You guys make me more curious." The MC laughed.

"Well, how do you feel then? Both of you have been imaginary lovers for a while, what did you feel when you found out that you will become a real couple in the series?"

'Goddamage.' I really wanted to answer like this.

What should I say so as to not anger P'Kwang?

"I want to say thank you to my fans. If I didn't have everyone, I wouldn't be here today."