Chapter 5

Rin stepped to the left just in time to watch the nin who hadfound her run into a tree. "Watch where you're fucking going,you almost hit me fucker." She scolded them.

The man went back onto his knees and gave her a one eyed glare,Rin gave him a glare of her own, but the man's eyes went wide as theymet her's.

The small girl shook her head and turned away from the silvergravity defying haired man with a mask. "Be fucking careful nexttime."

A hand latched onto her arm and pullled her back causing Rin toyelp. "What the fuck!?" She brought her gaze back to theman who was now holding her arm. "Let go of me you fuckingbastard!"

The man did not do as she asked making her anger rize. He ignoredher and pulled in the direction Rin felt so many different chakrasignatures, most likely Konoha.

"What the fuck are you doing!? This is fucking kidnapping!!Let go!!!!" Rin continued to yell and scream at him as he pulledher through the trees and onto a rocky path.

This had to be the first time she had ever interacted with someonethat treated her so rudely. Being Orochimaru's daughter, had herbeing treated like a princess most her life and on the few missionsshe had been on, she'd never come into contact with anyone hermission didn't need her to, though usually she'd kill before theycould act like this.

"Got a lively one there don't you, Kakashi?" The silverhaired mand who Rin guessed was Kakashi shrugged. "Found herabout half a mile away, looked suspicious."

Rin looked to see that they were now at the gates of Konoha, shegroaned as she tugged even harder in an attempt to escape.

"Do you need help?"

Kakashi shook his head. "No Kotetsu, I got her." Rin wassure he was smirking under that damn mask as she growled at him, itwas then the two guards really got a good look at her face.

Kotetsu nudged his companion who Rin knew as Izumo. They exchangeda glance as Kakashi pulled her away.

"Damn it! you fucker, let me go!" She yelled. The twowere soon attracting most of the village's attention as Kakashipulled her toward the Hokage's office.

"A kid your age shouldn't be talking like that." Kakashireplied.

"I'm fucking twenty!!!!" She screamed at him, her cloakhood had fallen around her shoulders a while back, her long ravenlocks flowed out behind her reaching to her lower back in normalcircumstances, but was being wipped around that moment by the wind asRin's anger grew, lashing out in in different directions, the windseemed to be reacting to her anger.

Kakashi frowned and pulled her into the build and finally reachedthe Hokage's office door, but by then Sarutobi Hiruzen was alreadyexpecting them.

"Come in."

Kakashi opened the door with his free hand and used it to help himpull Rin with him. He released her the moment the door was closedleaving her no escape, since a nin with scars across his face wasstanding by the Hokage blocking the window.

She hissed at them backing into the closest corner. She recognizedthe man as Morino Ibiki, from her scrolls, head of Konoha Torture andInterrogation Force. She had no intention of telling him all hersecrets.

The old man she knew as Sarutobi Hiruzen, Hokage, smiled as he gotto his feet and approached her.

"My, you've grown up, I haven't seen you since you were athree year old." The Hokage smiled down at her. Rin hissed athim in response. "You probably don't remember me though."

The old man chuckled. Kakashi and Ibiki watched their Hokage inslight shock, he was so close to Rin, that if she wanted she couldkill him in an instant.