Chapter 35

Kinaru: Hey readers, first off, I'm sorry for the insane wait.

Second, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read my rant otherwise you might be confused.

Third! I know you're all probably getting bored of hearing random things going on with Rin and her family, So I'm sure you will be pleased to know that this will be the last chapter of Rin being at the hide out, I plan to have her return to Kakashi by the next chapter if not the end of this one.

But sadly, this also means that this story will be drawing closer to the end, I've tried to drag it out as much as possible, but I believe it's time to finish it.

Please enjoy this chapter, I don't own Naruto or Shippuden, and Kakashi owns Rin and Yuuki.

------------------------------

"Come on Yuuki, come on, walk to Otou-san!"

"Hidan, saying that's not going to make him walk any sooner." Rin chide as she picked up her son. The jashin frowned as he looked at the kunoichi.

"Maybe if you stopped carrying him everywhere!" He complained as he got to his feet.

The kunoichi ignored him as she left her bed room. Hidan watched her with slight annoyance, the ravenette seemed to be ignoring him more and more as time went on, it was starting to drive him insane.

"Yuu-kun!" The jashin's frown turned to a look of disgust as he heard that horrible voice, the snake had come to visit, again. He grimaced going to the kitchen, where Rin had gone, sure enough the snake sannin was there.

Twirling his grandson around like he used to do with Rin when she was younger. Rin was trying not to laugh as she looked at the other men in the room, Hidan wasn't the only one who had a look of disgust on his face.

Deidara looked like he might vomit, and though no one could see his face, Tobi felt very disturbed at the Orochimaru that stood before them.

"Rin make it stop!" The trio finally said after the snake and Yuuki had moved to the floor where the grandfather was showing Yuuki who knows what, but the voice he was using was unbearable.

The ravenette burst into fits of laughter not being able to contain herself any longer. Seeing the three with such ridiculous faces, it was impossible not to laugh, she would have bet even Itachi would have cracked.

"Rin!" Deidara and Tobi whined loudly as they tugged on the sleeves of her tan colored kimono. She sighed tugging her sleeves free as she moved past them and over to her Otou-san.

The raven looked completely relaxed as he let the child on his lap play with his hand. Rin smiled crouching beside hime, she like knowing that she and Kakashi had brought a new happiness into Orochimaru's life.

She knew her Otou-san hadn't been quite the same since her Okaa-san died, she hadn't either, they had both been heart broken but his heart was the one that never healed.

Yuuki cooed as he looked up at the two adults, all three sharing the golden snake like eyes, the only difference was he had no purple going over his eye lids, or raven black hair falling over them.

"He looks like his Otou-san." Orochimaru commented brushing the childs thin silver hair from his forehead, Rin nodded her head leaning against his shoulder. The two seemed to have forgotten about everything but the child in the man's lap.

"But he's got our eyes." She said, stifling a laugh. Yuuki only got one thing from her side, everything else was one hundred percent Kakashi, he even smiled like the jounin.

--------

Rin sighed in boredom as she sits still as a statue, Yuuki was sleeping soundly in his crib, and she'd been left alone for the day.