Chapter 32

Kinaru: SO because of your amazing comments! I decided I would upload a few days sooner than I had originally planned.

Disclaimer:

Hidan: Kinaru doesn't fucking own Naruto or fucking shippuden!!!!

Itachi: She only owns her OCs, but right now *covers Hidan's mouth* they belong to Kakashi!

Rin: please enjoy!

------------

Hidan gently pulled away, he was going to smile at the ravenette, but Rin had returned to her bed, her face buried in her pillow. This left Hidan alone holding her son as he crouched atop Nazo's head.

He didn't have to be a genius to know she hated the kiss, her actions told him so. The jashin sighed as he placed Yuuki carefully back in his crib, he then almost hesitantly climbed into the bed with Rin, even if she was upset he knew she'd never fall asleep without him there.

She tensed up as he pulled her into his embrace, his warm breath hitting the back of her neck, sending shivers down her spine.

"Gomen'nasai, Rin-chan." He whispered letting his arms relax a little hoping she would too.

---------

The next morning the two were silent as the dead, Rin was refusing to meet Hidan's gaze, while the other was trying to get her attention. It didn't take long for two Uchihato figure out something had happened between the two.

"Alright Hidan what did you do to Rin?" Itachi hissed as they pulled the jashin into the kitchen level. Tobi stood right by him, his one visible eye was glowing red with rage.

"Nothing." Hidan replied not looking at either one.

"Like hell you didn't! You did something to Rin-chan now spill!" Tobi yelled, Itachi had to shush him or they might alert Rin of what they were doing.

Hidan mumbled a few curses under his breath, he really hated these damn Uchiha. "Fine. I fucking kissed her alright!?"

Itachi's gaze lit with fire as his hand went up to choke the jachin. "You dare to lay you disgusting hands on my Imouto!?!?!" He yelled, activating his mangekyouu sharingan, he would have loved to see him screaming in pain for the next 72 hours, but knew better of it, Hidan enjoyed pain.

Itachi punched him hard in the jaw to make up for what he couldn't do with his sharingan. "You ever touch her like that again and I'll cut your fucking limbs off!"

The two other men in the room looked on in shock as Itachi stormed out of the room, he had never lost his temper like that before, yes there were a few times with Rin in the past where he might have snapped a little, but this was a full on explosion compared to that.

Tobi glanced at Hidan to see him equally shocked. "Tobi's mad at you too!" The Uchiha yelled childishly, though on the inside he desperately wanted to beat the life out of him for touching his old team mates girl.

Hidan gave Tobi a weird look, he didn't expect him to be against him, but apparently he had been wrong. He was left alone in the room as the other Uchiha left to join the other with Rin.

The jashinist clenched his fist, he was the Otou-san in this family, why was it so wrong for him to kiss the Okaa-san? He already knew the answer to his question though. Rin had never given him permission to tell Yuuki he was the Otou-san, she let him care for her, but to the ravenette there was only one man who could stand beside her and call himself Yuuki's Otou-san, and that was the leaf jounin she'd run away from.

Hidan growled to himself, if he ever saw the ninja, he'd kill him as slowly and painfully as possible for taking his Rin away from him. If it wasn't for the man, she would have returned to them after she'd completed her mission.

It was Kakashi's fault that she hadn't.

------------

Rin watched with sad eyes as she stood at the exit to the hideout. Pain had called all the Akatsuki members for a meeting, Hidan Itachi and Tobi were all just getting to leave.

"Couldn't one of you stay?" She asked hopefully. "Your partner could relay the message.." She offered. The three men looked down at the kunoichi sympathetically.

"Rin, you know we can't." Itachi sighed pulling her in for a hug, he didn't want to leave her alone either, now that his brother knew her location.

Hidan was holding Yuuki, the little tike was grinning, he didn't understand what was going on, or the danger he may be in. Rin hugged Tobi next.

"I swear we'll be back before you can say Tobi!" The masked man promised. Rin laughed at that but nodded.

"Okay." The ravenette hesitated as she glanced at the jashin, they were still not talking, Rin had had Itachi bunk in with her last night, making Hidan sleep on the couch.

Hidan was equally hesitant, he didn't want to scare her away, since the night on the couch had been horrible with Tobi sleep talking and waking him up.

"Hidan, we'll go on a head. We'll see you soon Imouto." Itachi said, sending Hidan a look saying 'don't do anything stupid' as he took hold of Tobi's arm and pulled him into the trees and out of sight.

It was even more awkward without them there. Hidan looked at the ravenette sadly. "Gomen Rin-chan..." He mumbled handing Yuuki to her. The boy frowned as he looked between the two, they should be smiling.

"It's alright, Hidan..." She looked up at him with a slight smile.

He smiled back and nodded. "Good, I promise not to do anything without your fucking permission..." He paused scratching the back of his head. "But please don't make me sleep on the damn couch again.."

The ravenette laughed at this. "Itachi-nii deserves a good night's sleep too Hidan." She chide.

He sighed and shook his head as he hugged her. "Fine, but fuck. Give Tobi his own room!" He chuckled.

Rin nodded. "I think I might be able to arrange something." She said sarcastically. The laughter left her eyes as she hugged him with her free arm.

"Don't leave me alone too long.." She mumbled.

"I won't, you'll see, we'll be back before you know it." He chuckled tapping her nose.

She frowned as she moved away, her free hand going to stroke her son's thin silver hair. he looked almost completely like Kakashi, just his eyes were gold and he didn't have a scratch over his left eye.

Hidan waved before he ran off, fallowing the two Uchiha.

"Damn. I thought they'd never leave." Rin's eyes went wide as she turned to look at who was walking out of the shadows under the hideout.

Her grip on Yuuki tightened as the man stepped forward, his gaze was not on her but the child balanced on her hip.

"Otou-san!"

--------

Kinaru: DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes, I know all of you hate me right now, but I couldn't resist, what better way to end a chapter than with a twisted cliff hanger!!!

I hope everyone enjoyed, and please don't come to my house and torture me till I write, cause I can't write under pressure.

But please know I will be writing the next chapter soon.

SAD NINJA OUT!!!!!!!!