Chapter 31

Hey everyone! I have to say, I'm happy none of you abandoned me after having to wait so long for a new chapter, I hope that all of you will continue to vote and comment on each chapter! Your responses are very appreciated. Thank you.

Disclaimer:

Itachi: Kinaru Sad Ninja does not own Naruto or Naruto shippuden, she only owns her OCs.

Hidan: Fuck, she doesn't even own them, since Yuuki is Kakashi's kid.

Itachi: *rolls his eyes* And Rin is still Kakashi's

Hidan: WHAT!?!?!

Rin: *quietly in the background* please enjoy!

-----------

"This is bad! This is so bad! Itachi-nii! What are we going to do???" Rin wailed as she looked back at the older Uchiha after the younger had vanished.

Itachi was just as worried, but he kept himself well composed to keep Rin from getting more stressed. "He's going to tell the hokage, then they're going to come get me!?" The Uchiha pulled her into a tight embrace, stroking her dark locks.

He knew she'd left before Sasuke had, so of course she wouldn't know he would be reporting to her otou-san. "Rin-chan, he wont be telling the hokage." He said in a calm voice.

She looked up at him with hope in her golden snake eyes. "Really."

Hidan sighed from his spot in the room. "Yeah, he'll be telling Orochimaru." Itachi sent the jashin a glare as this seemed to worry the darkette more than the possibility of being found by the leave.

A small whimper from across the room alerted to the adults that Rin's son had awoken from all the noise. His Okaa-san was at his side in a matter of moments. She shushed him as she lifted him from the craddle.

"Hidan, what do you mean he'll tell Otou-san, Sasuke's with the leaf.." She said holding her child close, he was now sucking on his Okaa-san's finger.

"Baka." Hidan chuckled ruffling her hair. "He ran off to join that snake bastard's side not long after you ran off."

Rin looked horrified at this new information. That ment Kakashi had lost two things, his love and one of his precious students, she hated to think that she might have caused the jounin more grief than she had first intended.

"What are we going to do?" She asked looking up at the two males.

Neither man had an answer for her, they only had three options, none of which the ravenette would like.

1. Return to the leaf.

2. Join the Akatsuki and live at the bases.

3. Go to her father.

Rin knew her options already though, she turned away from them, her son frowned and whined seeing his Okaa-san sad, he didn't like it. He rather see her smiling. Hidan held her from behind. "Yuuki doesn't like seeing you sad either." He said resting his chin on her shoulder, trying to force her to smile with his left hand.

This made the child in her hands giggle, which in turn had his Okaa-san laughing. "Hidan stop it that hurts!" She wined as he pinched her cheek, pulling it up. The jashin laughed at her pout, releasing her poor cheek.

Rin's gaze traveled back to the window. "WHy did he have to come now?" She mumbled, looking at the very spot Sasuke had been.

"We'll never know. Jashin forbid he should fucking come again." Hidan replied, his grip around her tightened as he stood straight, one of his arms was helping to support Yuuki.

The child was sitting contently, not making any sound at all. Rin smiled softly as she gazed off into the trees. She desperately wanted to return to the leaf, but knew it was best she stayed away, she didn't want to put Kakashi in any more danger than she already had.

She'd sent him a few more messages, but none contained pictures, she'd taken one, but later realized Itachi was standing in the background. She wouldn't think the joinin would like seeing an S-rank criminal with his son and love.

So she'd chosen to wait to send pictures, her letters had become shorter she noticed. But being that the akatsuki and Tsunami were with her most of the time, she couldn't say much without giving something away.

Her snake Toka told her that the jounin was alright, even if he did get ticked off everytime the snake refused to answer any of his questions and just leave Rin's notes then vanishing.

Rin sighed as she shook her head of thoughts on her son's Otou-san.

-----------

Later on that night

Hidan reached out under the blankets, he no longer felt Rin's warmth next to him, he blinked, letting his eyes adjust to the darkness. The bed was empty aside from him, it didn't take him long to spot the ravenette though.

She was holding her son, sitting atop her summoning, Nazo's head. The snake was almost to big to fit in the room now, Rin was like a small dark rock on the reptile's head. Hidan sat up, the curtain's were open letting moonlight fill the room.

Rin's cheeks glistened with tear trails, he wondered how long she'd been crying, he got out of bed. He walked around to Nazo's head, the snake seemed unbothered by the weight on his head, but then he was probably used to it, he'd been Rin's summoning since she was almost as small as Yuuki.

"Rin." Hidan said in a hushed tone, not wanting to wake the baby in her arms. She glanced down at him, her eyes filled with fresh tears. Her shoulders shook as she tried to keep from sobbing. Hidan joined her on nazo's head, pulling her close.

He rubbed her back letting her cry into his shoulder, the jashin now held Yuuki with his free arm. He shushed rin, murmuring to her softly, letting her know he would be there for her and that he wouldn't let anything happen to her.

She started to hiccup after crying so hard, Hidan found the way she blushed with each jump was kind of cute. He gently cherished her cheek, turning her face, so they were looking into each others eyes.

"H-hidan.." She blushed at the close proximity. His face only a few inches from her's. He sent her a crooked smile, before closing the distance between their lips.