Chapter 36 (End)

Kinaru: Hey guys, Last chapter.

Disclaimer:

Kakashi: Kinaru does not own Naruto or Naruto Shippuden, no matter how many fanfictions she may write.

Kinaru: Yeah, I'll only ever own the OCs I throw into the Naruto world, even if Characters tend to end up owning them by the end of the books.

Rin: We hope you enjoy and send out a big thanks for reading to this point!

----------

Rin walked swiftly through the woods, she pulled her cloak closer to her, making it cover her son completely hiding him from view. She knew he'd be asking her millions of questions in the form of one word sentences, as to why they left 'Tachi-san' and 'Tou-san' as he called them, and where they were going.

Luckily she had a good three hours before the sun rose, it would give her plenty of time to think of how to explain everything to her son, she had about a week to figure out what she would say to Kakashi.

She had no idea what she was going to say to the jounin that she hadn't already told him in the notes and letters. She knew he would yell at her, but hoped that he'd still love her after the years they had been separated.

When Toka and Kai had brought him her letters, they said he had looked overjoyed seeing the summonings, this was the only thing that told her he might still love her.

A flash of light brought the ravenette from her thoughts, followed by a sonic boom, not seconds later rain started to pour from the sky.

Rin wrapped her arms tightly around her son after hearing him whine, he had never liked thunderstorms. "Kaa-san..." He whimpered.

The kunoichi shushed him murmuring calming words to him as she rubbed his back. She pulled her hood further over her face, shielding her self and Yuuki from the freezing rain.

She wasn't about to let the infant get sick, she wanted him to be bright eye'd and happy when he met his Otou-san, not teary eye'd and grumpy.

Rin walked in the rain for a few more hours before she reached a small town, she decided she'd stay at the inn for the night, not wanting to camp out side with her son. She placed the silver haired tike down the moment the room's door was closed.

He instantly wobbled falling to his knees, instead of trying to walk, he crawled head first into the bed frame. He laughed looking back at his Okaa-san. She sent him a small smile as she wringed out her raven locks, the rain having soaked through her hood, allowing the water to get to her hair. Somehow she had managed to keep Yuuki dry.

He moved quickly on his hands and knees barreling into her leg, she would have fallen if she hadn't grown used to it, tugging on the skirt of her kimono he whined, "Kaa-san..."

She let her hair fall from her hands, before leaning down to pick him up, he smiled slightly reaching for her jashin necklace. It was one of the few things the Akatsuki members had given her that she couldn't leave behind.

She had kept the red kimono from Itachi, along with the angel wing earrings she'd gotten from Konan as well.

---------

Rin walked quietly down the dirt path, it was the same one team 7 had used to come back from their mission with Tazuna. The ravenette had dropped off a note outside their door before she'd continued on her journey.

Her mind remained on what would happen when she got back. She knew she'd have to find an extremely well hiding spot for her pictures with the Akatsuki. Kakashi would flip if he saw Itachi holding his son.