Chapter 34

Rin stared at her Otou-san slightly shocked. "Really?" She asked, doubt in her voice.

Orochimaru chuckled and nodded. "Yes, just don't make me regret it."

A smile arose on the kunoichi's face as she nodded. "I wont!"

Sasuke smirked, glad they would not be living together, but frowned realizing his brother would still be visiting her. "Wait what about the Akatsuki?" He growled.

The ravenette frowned. "What about them?"

"If either one of us are here and they show up, there'll be hell to pay." The Uchiha replied.

Orochimaru placed a hand on his daughter's shoulder. "He does have a point, Rin."

She clenched her fist. "If I can stop Hidan from killing Tobi, I'm sure I could stop you from killing each other." She hissed. Sasuke went to say something but she cut him off. "And if you have a problem with that then you're not allowed to visit!"

Sasuke scoffed. "Like I'd want to visit you and Kakashi's bastard son." Without hesitation Rin slapped him, sending the Uchiha to the side.

Orochimaru gladly took his  grandson from the furious Kunoichi, as she went to hit Sasuke again. The raven barely had time to dodge before she struck his jaw with her fist.

"Don't you ever call my Yuuki that!" She snapped. Sasuke jumped back as she went to kick. Rin jumped at him focusing chakra to her hands, punching him in his center chest.

This sent Sasuke through a tree and into another. He rolled to the side as she went to punch him again, a hole was left in the part of the tree he had been at seconds ago.

"You know what as far as I'm fucking concerned, I never want to fucking see you again! You are fucking forbidden from ever fucking showing up here again!" She yelled as she picked him up by the collar of his cloak.

She lifted him up and sent him through another tree. Rin relaxed slightly as she turned and walked back to her son and Otou-san. "Otou-san, you're welcome anytime." She said taking Yuuki.

"And you, it's time for a nap." She said with a grin, taking her baby inside.

Orochimaru looked back to see Sasuke just getting up. He had a large bruise forming on his jaw. He had one hand pressed against his side, probably holding a broken rib or two in place, and he walked with a slight limp.

"We should increase your training." The snake said. Sasuke managed to send him a glare, before the pain of his injuries returned to his face.

"Teach me to beat her and my brother." He said through gritted teeth.

The snake rose a brow. "You'll need more than my training to beat Rin." He said. "She did a lot of training on her own when she was little."

Sasuke frowned. "Teach me."

Orochimaru sighed as he walked over to the Uchiha. "I'll teach you what I can, but with Rin, her smarts and silence exceed your strength and speed."

Sasuke nodded as they started to walk away from the hideout. "What type of training did she do?"

"Who knows, she was gone for almost a year, it was right after the incident with her Okaa-san."

Sasuke's frown deepened, he didn't have a year, he barely had half a year.

-------

Kinaru: Dang, this is even shorter than the last chapter... I'm sorry to those of you who were hoping for a long one like I used to post, but I've been busy.

Please don't be mad at me, though you should be happy I let Rin kick Sasuke's ass.

Anyway, please vote follow and review. I love to see everyones crazy comments.

So ya, that's about all I have to say..

Oh! Of course, I don't own Naruto or Naruto Shippuden, just Rin and Yuuki. So see ya!

SAD NINJA OUT!!!!!