CHAPTER ELEVEN

Dedicated to my one and only bae: l0wk3y2006

Sammy's POV

She was trying to run as fast as she could, but she wasn't such a good runner

She was trying to run as fast as she could, but she wasn't such a good runner. She kept looking behind, dreading that I might catch up with her, so she tripped over and fell. Immediately, she stood back up and attempted to run, but it was too late.

I caught up with her, pulled her back by her arm, and she collided with my chest; She's smallish and short.
Our eyes met for a split second, and I found myself gazing into her brown big eyes. Her tiny lips and her brown long hair. But she looked ridiculous, covered with mud, and I couldn't help but chuckle a bit. She looked so innocent on the outside, but on the inside she's a full time demon! A Brat! A twerp and an Ill-mannered girl!
I broke our eye contact by blinking away. I realized that her muddy clothes, stained my shirt and I was annoyed immediately. "Ugh! Stay away from me" I snapped, still holding her wrist to ensure she doesn't run away again.
She smirked diabolically and started hugging me inorder to stain my shirt even more. "Have you lost it? Stay away, you're ruining my SHIRT!" I yelled at her.

"At least now both of our clothes are muddy and messy!" she smirked.

I squeezed my fist in an attempt to punch her in the face, but of course I would never hit a girl. So I controlled my anger, and ignored what she did to my shirt.

"You'll clean up the mess you made on the car!!" I said.

"What if I-I don't!" She stammered nervously, still trying to act nonchalant and unbothered.

I smirked at her deviously and squeezed her wrist tightly; she gasped in fear, "You don't have a choice!"
I dragged her and forced her to come with me, "Let me go! Leave me!" she tried to free herself from my grasp, but she's not as strong as me.
She fell on the ground, so it will be impossible for me to pull her. She sat on the ground, smiling like she'd just defeated me. She's pretty smart, but Sammy Oberoi is smarter. Nothing can stop me from getting what I want, not even her cheap antics.
I carried her from the ground, and laid her on my shoulders. So apparently, I was holding her like a baby. She wiggled her legs and tried to make me put her down, but I refused and kept walking to the car.

"Help! Help! I'm being assaulted!" She yelled. I stopped immediately because people's attention diverted to us.

"What? That's not true!" I defended myself.

"You're forcing me to come with you, I don't want to! You're just the WORST person ever. You ruined my dress, on my birthday!!!! My mother got me this dress!!!"

I put her down immediately and grabbed her wrist.
"I'm disgusted by your antics! How can you accuse me of harassment and be my birthday mate? You ruined my friend's car on my birthday, and because of you I'm LEAPING!!!"

"What do you mean by that? It's also your birthday today?" she asked.

"You heard me! "

"And that car isn't yours? It belongs to your friend?".

"YOU HEARD-" I was interrupted by a voice that called out to her.

"Dia!!! What are you doing there?" A woman asked. She was at the other side of the road. I immediately recognized her, she was the same woman who gave me food at the wedding I snuck into yesterday.
How can this brat be her daughter? She seems so nice, but her daughter is an ill-mannered girl!

"Let go of me! " she released herself from my grip, and waved to her mother.
Her mother stared at her from head to toe. I'm sure she was wondering why she was covered with mud and standing with me. I know I'm at fault for splashing her daughter with mud, so it was time for me to escape. It's not like I was afraid, I just didn't have the time to start explaining things to her.

The woman was about crossing to our side, so I started walking away.

"Hey! Where do you think you're going? You're trying to run away aren't you? You're sacred, right?" The Brat held my hand.

"Let. Me. Go!" I said, daringly.

"You're not going any-"

We were alerted by a large commotion that took place. A truck was at full speed, and it ran someone over. People gathered the scene and tried to revive the victim, while the truck sped off without apologizing or helping the victim. People threw stones at the truck, but that didn't stop the truck; it still sped off.

The little BRAT took one look at the person who met with an accident, and she totally lost it, "MOTHER!!!!!!!!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.
It was her mother! The truck hit her mother!!!
She pushed me aside and ran to the other side of the road in full speed, without looking out for any oncoming vehicle. I ran after her to make sure she doesn't get hit as well.