CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

Selena's POV

Sammy and Ryan returned back to Mumbai, with some girl!She claims to be the new maid for the Oberoi's, but judging from the way Sammy was staring at her, I started to wonder if she's the reason Sammy has been acting differently towards me

She claims to be the new maid for the Oberoi's, but judging from the way Sammy was staring at her, I started to wonder if she's the reason Sammy has been acting differently towards me. Immediately she introduced herself, I froze on hearing her name, Diana! Diana was the girl who stole my love, Harry, from me in the past, what a remarkable coincidence.

She stretched her hand towards me for a handshake, I couldn't help but eye her up and down. I hate her appearance already, and I hate her name! "So, you're Diana from?" I asked, still looking at her suspiciously.

She chuckled and dropped her hand down since I refused to shake it, "Gangadia. I'm from Gangadia".

"Hmm, okay" I said. I looked at Sammy's face, and he was giving me the evil eye. Why was he upset? What did I do?

"Let's go inside dear" Aunt Flora said, ushering Sammy in. We all went inside and settled down. Aunt Flora called for Diana, she was going to show her around, so she'll know her work and all that.

"Sammy, do you want anything? I'll make it for you" I said, smiling at him and playing with his hair, while he was seated on the sofa.

He tilted his head slightly from my touch, "I don't want anything" he responded firmly. Sammy has never had a problem with me touching his hair until now, why?

"Are you sure--"

"Yes Selena, I'm fine" he yelled, cutting me. He kept looking at the kitchen where Aunt Flora was, with Diana!

His family members were all looking at me, and I forced a smile inorder to pretend like I didn't feel bad at all.
Grandma Kiran(Sammy's Grandma), gave me an evil grin and went straight to where Sammy was seated.
"Ranger, would you like to have my special kheer?" she asked sweetly. Sammy wasn't even listening to her, he kept tilting his head backwards inorder to spy on that girl; Diana!!!! Grandma Kiran tapped him softly, "Sam?"

"Huh?" He sputtered instantly, becoming present.

"I asked if you'd like to have my special kheer?"

"Umm, yeah. Sure". he responded without even looking at her, he was still looking into the kitchen. Grandma Kiran looked at what Sammy has being trying to see. She looked at the kitchen and traced Sammy's sight, noticing he was looking at the new maid. She smiled for some reason, then she playfully pulled Sammy's right ear. "I see you're busy with something else"

"Ow! Wha-Grandma---" He yelped.

"Why are you looking at that girl you brought along? Do you like her?" Grandma Kiran teased him. My blood was boiling!!! Was I invisible? How dare she ask him such a question in my presence? This woman!! I swear, I will do something--

"What? Grandma, no! Why would you ask me something like that?"

"Hmmm, are you sure about that? I see you blushing".