CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

Two weeks later!!!

***†****†****†***†***†*****†***
Sammy's POV

This morning, I peeked into Diana's room and saw her doing something

This morning, I peeked into Diana's room and saw her doing something. Immediately I entered her room, she stopped and hid what she was holding. I became suspicious, "What are you hiding?"

"Nothing. Don't you know how to knock?!" She said, "What if I was undressed?"

"But you aren't so, don't try to change the topic, what are you hiding?"

"It's nothing!"

"Let me see!" I forced her to show me, but she kept hiding it behind her and walking backwards. "Show it to me!" I ordered.

"Why do you want to know?"

"Why shouldn't I know? Show me, or I'll make you!" I threatened.

"N.O!"

"Fine then!" I said, and grabbed her. Then I tickled her and she laughed out loud, "S-to-p!! I can't bre-athe!" she laughed like a manaic and the thing she was holding fell down. I grabbed it quickly and it was a box. It had a note that read Thank you Sam!
I opened it, while Diana was still trying to catch her breath. In it was a bracelet, there were two. "What's this?"

"Can't you see it dummy?" she teased, "It's for you. One for you and one for me".

"Did you make them?" I asked, trying one on.

"No, actually mother got these on my birthday. One belongs to me, and the other is supposed to be for mother, but I want you to have it" she said, taking the other bracelet and putting it on.

"Why?" I asked curiously, though my heart was melting due to how sweet she was being.

"Take it as my way of saying thank you. I'm not sure I've ever said that to you for helping me so far. Friends?".

"Friends. It's my duty so you don't have to thank me. I promise to always keep it safe and close to my heart" I said smiling and I  gazed into her big brown eyes. She came closer to me, and my heart raced rapidly. She came closer and closer and closer, until...... she pulled me close for a hug.

"Thank you Sammy, for everything" she muttered in a cracked tone and I could tell she was crying again. I really hate seeing or hearing her cry, it stings my heart badly. I'm glad she's finally getting better and smiling often, unlike before. I'm also glad I kept my promise, but I still haven't fulfilled one of my duties as her guardian, so I'll fullfil it soon.

"Hey, don't cry" I said, pulling out of the hug and wiping her tears away. "It'll be alright, I've got you and also, I have a big surprise for you".

Her eyes became wide and she looked so cute, "Omg, I love surprises. You have to tell me what it is".

I scoffed, "Pffftt, no way! If I tell you what it is, it wouldn't be a surprise, so".

"Oh no" she said gloomily.