CHAPTER FOURTY-FIVE

WARNING!!!!!

SENSITIVE CHAPTER, MINORS STAY AWAY! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Sammy's POV

The happiest day of my life has finally arrived

The happiest day of my life has finally arrived. I get to spend the rest of my life with the girl of my dreams, Diana.

I have been planning for this day for three weeks, and it's finally here. I went into Diana's room to peek at how she looked, but she caught me. I couldn't control my excitement all through the day!

"What are you doing Sam? You're not supposed to be here, it's a bad omen."

"I don't believe in such things. Besides, we're already married. Right Mrs Oberoi?" I pulled her waist towards me and her face hit my chest hard.

"Ow! I've told you to stop doing that. "

"I know, but I love your waist and the look in your face." She blushed profusely at what I said. "See, that's the look."

"Enough romance already! The priest is waiting for you two." Grandma and Avi evaded the room and ruined our moment.

"Save the romance for later tonight." Grandma winked at the both us, which made Diana feel uncomfortable, but I didn't seem bothered...

"Come on now!" Grandma pulled me out of the room and led me downstairs to sit on the altar.

Later, Diana came to join me at the altar. She looked absolutely stunning and breathtaking.

My heart pounded as she walked closer to the altar

My heart pounded as she walked closer to the altar. Where has she been all my life?

The priest recited the mantra and the ceremony began. The time to tie the knots came, and it was a ritual done by the groom's mother, but my mother wasn't available so I asked grandma to do it.

Suddenly, a fair lady well dressed walked into the hall alongside with some bodyguards. It was mom. What was she doing here?
I was afraid she was going to ruin my wedding, and all my hard work would be in vain.

Instead, she walked over to the altar and tied our knots. It was surprising and suspicious. Has she really changed?

"I'm sorry my son. I was being selfish. I didn't consider your happiness, I only cared about mine. I pressured you to marry Selena, without considering your feelings. I'm sorry, please forgive me. And I'm sorry Diana, for the way I treated you."