CHAPTER THIRTY

Selena's POV

"Selena, how have you been? It's been so long" Harry said, smiling in amusement

"Selena, how have you been? It's been so long" Harry said, smiling in amusement. Harry and I haven't met, since he broke my heart! I guess he went overseas to pursue his studies. There's this mix of hatred and love I have for Harry now. Meeting him again, made me fall back a little, but also seeing him reminded me of what I went through, because he rejected me!

It would be nice to rub my wedding in his face!

"I've been great. Infact, I'm getting married" I walked over to Sammy and wrapped my arm round his. He rolled his eyes in a nonchalant manner and attempted to loosen my grip, but I didn't let go! "This is Sammy, my fiance. Sammy, this is Harry, an old friend" I cringed at the word friend. They shook hands and greeted each other.

My gaze fell on Diana as she kept smiling, waiting for Harry to notice her. Soon, Harry looks behind him and sees Diana, "Dia!" He gave her another hug. "It's been--"

"Ten years!" Diana completes his statement.

A light chuckle escaped his lips, "Right! How are you? And oh my, how's your mom? I really want to eat her parathas" He said, fanticising a delicious parathas, while licking his lips and rubbing his tummy.

How do they know each other?

"My--mom, is--" Diana quivered.

"She's no more-" Sammy said, completing Diana's statement like some bodyguard. Harry's face immediately fell in shock as he covered his mouth and yelled, "What?!"

Diana just nodded as tears gathered her eyes. Sammy loosened my grasp from his arm and went to Diana, calming her down.

How does Sammy know so much about this girl?! It irritates me to the core!

"It's okay, I'm fine" Diana said, wiping her tears and forcing an ugly smile.

She's such a drama queen!

I'm 100% sure she's just trying to seek attention, and behold, she got it!

Sammy and Harry kept giving her encouraging words. Sammy glared at Harry in a way that read, "Mind your bizzness". I could tell he didn't like Harry.

I could not hold my questions back any longer, "How do you know Diana?" I blurted out.

Harry smiled brightly, "She's my childhood friend. I used to go to Gangadia when I was a kid, to spend time with my grandma. There I met Dia"

"That's right!" Diana confirmed it, with a beatific smile. Which was ugly, to me!!

"Wait a minute, is she the same Dian--"

"Yes!" Harry responded immediately without sparing me a glance, cutting my question. My heart raced rapidly, the thought of Harry liking someone else back then, flooded my mind. He stated back then that he was in love with a girl, Diana! Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that she'll be the same Diana!

She's a love snatcher! If that's a word.

First, she took harry from me and now her target is Sammy! Did she come into this world to steal my possessions? If so, I'm ready to fight her for what's mine.

"What are you two talking about?" Diana asked, interrogating Harry and I for calling her name. "The same Diana that did what?"

"It's nothing. So tell me, what do you do now ?" Harry wrapped his arm around Diana's shoulders and led her away, discussing things that had happened so far. Sammy looked like he was going to kill harry, I couldn't help but laugh.

"What's so funny?" He asked, his tone croaked.

"It's nothing".

He didn't even bother asking again, he left me and followed Harry and Diana.

Sammy's POV

"Lol, that's so funny and cute, like you" Harry complimented Diana, poking her nose while she giggled

It was bizarre! Seems like Diana is really enjoying his company, she's forgotten about me!

"I applied for a college, so I went there to submit the form today" Diana said to Harry.

"What college is that?"

"Umm, the name...Sam, what's the name of that college again?" Her question, targeted at me.

My face was squeezed and I kept taking glances at my watch on intervals.

"Sam? What's the na--"

"Height Wood Institution!" I shot her my response in haste, and rolled my eyes at the both of them. She seemed shocked by my attitude, it shouldn't be a surprise!

Since she's been acting all gooey-gooey around Harry, why is she talking to me? Am I her memory or something? Just to remind her of things so she can gush with Harry? Pffttt.

"Omg Dia, I'm an intern at that college. When I came back to India, I decided to do something to keep me busy, aside my father's business".

"Squeeeeee!!!" Diana actually jumped on this Harry guy, and he twirled her round while hugging her. "Omg harry, this is going to be so exciting!" Diana exclaimed pulling out of the hug, her hands were on Harry's chest.

"I know right, me and you, together, all day!! It's just too exciting!" Harry squealed with excitement, his hands on Diana's waist!!!!!

Words cannot express how mad I was! No one holds Dia like that, no one has a right except--

My eyes met Selena at the counter, ready to pay. I thanked the Almighty with folded hands, finally we can go home and leave this..this...this thing called...Harry!

I signaled Diana, "Sorry... Harry" I gulped on saying his name, "..but we have to go".

"Oh why? So soon? Dia and I have alot of catching up to do-"

"Well sorry, but we've been here all day, so it's time to go home. Selena is already done shopping so I guess we'll see you around" I snapped and grabbed Diana's hand, but this girl loosened her hand from my grasp and shot me a dirty look.

"I'm so sorry Harry, we'll have to meet at the college on Monday" Dia said to Harry, holding his hands in hers.

"Okay then. Take care" He gave her another hug!!! Like the fifth hug already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This guy has to go!

"Oh, and congratulations on your wedding man! Selena is a great girl" Harry said with a coaky smile, before leaving.

What the heck did that mean?

"Selena is a great girl!" How does he know that? Fine, they were friends but he said it in such a manner that I can't explain, unfortunately.

Three words: I. Hate. Him!

Word count: 1,070