punishment

It's time for punishment baby.

He smirked and started to come close to me when I tried to get up when he hovered over me. Now our face is just an inch away.

Now where your all confidence and braveness is gone, Huh. He said in a mocking tone.

Nowhere. get off me. I said in confidence.

Not this soon babe. He chuckled

I said, get off me, otherwise. I said in an angry tone.

Otherwise. He asked in a claim tone.

I'll kill you. in an angry tone.

Then kill me. In a confident tone.

we too are looking in each other's eyes without blinking. Then I held his throat from my both hands and tightened my grip.

But nothing is happening to him. When he smirked and removed my hands from his throat still looking into each other's eyes.

When he takes my hands above my head and heals them from his one hand then he takes another to my face and caresses my check.

When he smashed his lips on mine. He is sucking on them roughly.

Hmmmm. I moaned in pain

I tried to remove my wrist but he tightened his grip on them. Then he bit on my lower lips.

Hmmmm. I moaned in pain.

He bites on them roughly like it'll bleed any time.

But I try my best to remove my wrist but nothing is happening when I bite on his lower from my teeth roughly he removed his lips of mine. And then he looked at me.

Then he again started to kiss on my neck biting and sucking, their purple mark must have appeared.

LEAVE ME, YOU FUKING BASTARD. I said in an angry tone.

When looked at me and said.

MIND YOUR LANGUAGE, IS THIS NOT ENOUGH OR YOU WANT MORE, HUH.

He spoke in an angry voice with his eyes when his eyes became dark.

Get off me. I said.

Then he got up of me. Then I take a breath of relief. Then I also get up from the bed.

You must be hungry, I'll tell the maid to prepare something for you till then take rest.

I don't wanna eat anything, just let me go.

YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE. YOU HAVE TO STAY WITH ME UNTIL MY LAST BREATH. He said in an angry voice.

DON'T YOU EVEN DARE TO SHOUT AT ME, YOU ARE NO ONE TO TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I DO AND WHAT NOT. In an angry voice.

When he takes a step to me when I walk back when my back hits the wall. Now we are just an inch away. Then I walked from the other side when he blocked my way and now I am stuck under him.

I say you politely just obey what i said, and don't you dare to escape otherwise the consequences will not be good for you.

He said in a straight tone and walked out of the room and slammed the door harshly.

He thinks that I'll be scared of his threat, NO. min yn can't learn to give up.

But from where I should escape in this all windows are locked.

To escape from here I have to go down.

I am in my own thoughts when the door opens and a maid comes in she is looking like 30. Then Said.

Mrs Jeon sir is calling you for lunch.

MY NAME IS YN MIN YN, DARE TO CALL ME MRS JEON AGAIN I'll NOT HESITATE TO KILL YOU.

I said in an angry voice. When a straight voice comes from behind the lady.

KEEP YOUR VOISE DOWN, AND DON'T YOU DARE TO MISBEHAVE WITH ELDER'S.

Jungkook said in an angry voice. He is looking dangerous like he'll eat me alive.

I said then to call you Mrs Jeon.

I didn't say anything and walked to that lady and spoke.

Aunty I am really very sorry, I should not shout at you, I was very angry and then you called me Mrs Jeon, then I couldn't control my anger and vented out all my anger on you. Am sorry please forgive me.

I said and made a cute pout face. When aunty chuckled and said.

My baby you don't need to say you're just Like my daughter.

Really aunt. I said when my aunt Hamed in a response. Then I spoke.

I am just like your daughter then you can't see me being hurt right?

Of course not.

Then see this jungkook what he does to me. I said and showed her my neck mark.

You know what aunt he forced me to, i cried i begged in front of him to stop but he did not listen to me. I said in an emotional voice.

When my aunt looked at jungkook in an angry face and said.

jungkook i can't expect this from you, how can you force a girl. You just don't talk to me. Aunty said in an angry tone and left from here.

He chuckled at me and said.

You think that, she can save you from me.

I don't need anyone to save myself, I alone am enough to save myself.

Ok my Brave lady now let's go you should be hungry let's just eat first.

Don't you act like you care for me just leave me alone and get out from here. I said in a straight tone.

WHEN I AM BEHAVING NICE TO YOU I ALSO WANT THE SAME.

WHAT YOU THIN OF YOURSELF HUH, FIRST YOU KIDNAPPED ME, AND NOW SAYING ME TO BEHAVE NICELY TO YOU.

YOU'LL BE THE BIGGEST MAFIA FOR THIS KOREA, THEY SCARED FROM YOU, BUT I AM NOT, SO DON'T ASPECT ANYTHING FROM ME.

I said in an angry voice. When he heals my arms roughly and takes me to the wall when the back hits the wall then comes close to me and his eyes dark and looking at he is looking very angry.

You're talking too much, now take this little thing in your mind that whenever you're talking to me keep your voice low. He said in a straight angry tone.

I'll NOT. I shouted.

You know what, I'll make you now also, but I can't, because when I make you, then you can't even walk for day's, but tomorrow is our marriage and I don't want any problem, But after our marriage, I'll teach you a good lesson and make sure you can't walk for a month.

Slap.

To be continued.

If you like this part then please vote for me.