marriage night

You may kiss the bride.

Noo I don't wanna kiss him.

He came in front of me and directly looked into eyes.

Then break the eye contact when I see his hand made way to my waist then Heald my nape and pull me closer.

Don't you ever dare to kiss me otherwise I also don't know what I do next.

Ok di whatever you want but at night not now.

He said and smashed his lips on my he started to suck my lower lips.

I took my hand to his chest and started to push him then I took my foot in the air and kicked him on his toes very harshly and now we are looking into each other's eyes.

But didn't see any kind of pain in his eyes. When he takes his lips away from mine.

Then his hyung came to us.

They all congratulate us.

Yn they are my hyung, let me introduce you.

He is namjoon he is jin he is Suga he is hobi and he is taehyung and he is jimin. Said pointing fingers at them.

They all are older than us.

I rolled my eyes on them then I said to jungkook.

I am not interested in your hyung's, what you said I do nah, now leave my secretary and her daughter now.

what's the hurry I can use them for making my night special with you.

You love your face or not or you want me to break that, because I am damp sure after that you'll not be able to show your pretty face to anyone.

Baby whatever you give me it's all pleasure for me.

He said make my blood boil. I closed my eyes to control my anger when someone said.

Heyy bro do nah what she is saying your making her angry, but she's looking cute in an angry face also.

Hey Shortie don't you even dare to flirt with me, because I'll break your face also and make sure that you'll not be able to flirt with anyone.

Jungkook from where you take her see how wild she is.

Now I can't take this anymore.

I walked to him and Heald his throat.

How dare you say to me wild I think you don't love your life now I'll show the hell.

I said and tightened my grip on his throat when everyone came to me and held my hand to free her.

Yn what are you doing leave him. Jungkook said.

Yn leave him, he'll not say that again. Namjoon said.

Then tell him to say sorry.

Hey jimin said sorry to her.

I-I am s-sorry.

I left his throat. And turned to face jungkook and said.

You also want pleasure nah, then let me show you how I show jimin.... I want them in their home safely.

I said and walked away from him and walked into his room.

                         Jungkook pov

Jungkook your thinking that she'll make your life living heaven but she'll make your life up and stare down to hell. Hobi said.

Bro I know how to handle her, but she did right, because jimin you think she is also like other girls, but no she is not like other girls like you flirting with her, and she'll love it.

Jungkook she is enough now you also don't start your.

Ok now i also call the bodyguards and tell them to take them home safely, otherwise she is sitting in the room makes me see the hell.

I call my bodyguard and tell them to take them home safely.

Now we all are tired we are going in our rest jungkook you also go. Jin said.

Jungkook listens, don't force her it'll only create hate and nothing.

Suga said when i Hamed in a response then they all walk in their rooms.

No hyung you don't know her I have to force her to control her.

I said and walked in the room. When i opened the door and walked in i did not see anywhere then I walked to the bathroom and the root opened I walked in but i didn't see her there either.

Then I sat on the bed and started to see the cctv footage.

I have a camera everywhere in the mansion because I know she always tries to escape.

Then I see in camera she goes to the bathroom when I come in the room when I don't see I walk in the bathroom then from my back she walks out of the bathroom and now she is in the garden.

Thinking how to run from there because at the gate I have bodyguards there.

Then I also go to the garden.

I catch you babygirl.

To be continued.

Bye armies.

And don't forget to vote.