pain

Yn pov

I made him fool and ran from the room and now I am in the garden thinking how can I escape from here, because on the gate too bodyguards are standing.

I have to escape from here quickly because By now he must have known that I ran away.

What can I escape from why my brain is not working just think about how you can make it to the guards also.

I catch you babygirl.

I was in my own thoughts when I heard his voice. Oh no what should I do now.

I turned around and now I am facing him when he said.

You know what I decided to not do anything to you but now you deserve that.

What do you mean. I said in confidence.

Punishment babygirl.

You're crossing your limits.

I said to you nah, i don't have limits.

He said and came closer to me and now we are looking into each other's eyes.

When he takes me in his arms.

What are you doing put me down.

He didn't say anything and took me into the bedroom.

I took her into our bedroom and threw her in the bed and locked the door.

Why is he locking the door I am not getting good vibes.

I got up from the bed then he turned around to me when he removed his tie and then his coat and he started to open his shirt button.

Then removed his shirt and threw it on the floor then he came close to me and his hand made his way to my back.

His hand is on my gawn zip.

I take my chest to push him but nothing is because now I don't have energy i don't know why I am feeling weak.

Stay away from me, what are you doing.

I said when he unzipped my dress

What are you doing leave me.

He didn't say anything and took off the dress from my shoulder before the gawn fell. I healed the gawn from my hands.

DON'T YOU EVEN DARE TO TUCH ME, i will kill you BASTARD. I shouted my lungs out.

When Healded my hand from his one hand and from his another he pulled the dress down.

Don't do this, this is too much don't tuch me. I said in a low voice but enough for him to listen.

And now I am half naked in front of him I am only on my inner wear.

Then he took me in his arms and law me in bed when I tried to get up when he hovered over me.

Don't tuch me it's wrong you can't touch me against my will.

i am your husband now i have all rights on you i can do whatever I want.

He said and took my hand above my head when i looked at my back and I got shocked.

It's handcuffs and they are attached to the bed.

Don't cuff my hands.

I said but did not listen to me and started to cuffs my hands.

Leave my hands what are you doing.

I started to pull my wrist from his grip but nothing is happening he is more than me and now I don't have any energy. But won't let him know what he wants.