broken

You make my inside evil awake,.. after now you can't be able to walk by your feet,...because today I'll fuck you so hard,... until you fell unconscious.

He said with an evil smirk.

What are you saying,.. I am telling you don't you dare to come near me. I said in a trembling voice.

He didn't stop and now he is in front of her then he sits in bed and Healds her hoodie and pulls when she heals his hands.

Please don't do this. She said in a pleading voice.

When he jerked her hands and removed her hoodie and threw that on the floor.

She covered her upper body with her leg by hugging her knees.

He held her foot and slid them down to make her lay on the mattress then he immediately Heald her hands and tied them to the metel cuffs.

No please don't do this please. She pleaded.

Then, you shouldn't behave yourself, and obey me nah, I warned you, punished you,..but you did that again,. now the punishment will be worse than the last one.

He said in a scary tone which made me Scared as hell.

No please I'll not do that again please don't hurt me. She said in a pleading voice. I don't wanna say that but still I said because I don't want him to hurt me again because I am sure I can't stop him.

I got a little hope that he'll not hurt after looking at my cute face. But whom am I expecting this from who is the responsible of my every single pain.

You deserve this. He said when he got up from the bed and started to remove his clothes.

Please leave me I'll not disobey you again. I said and tried to free my wrist harshly but it was no use it was only hurting me.

Don't do that it'll hurt you. He said.

and what are you doing? I said and looked at him when I immediately turned my face because he was standing full naked.

Why are you turning your face princess it's all yours.

Do some shame. I said when he hovered over me healing my jaw forcefully made me look at him.

I don't need to do that. He said and smashed his lips on mine he sucked mine lips harshly and bit on my lower lip.

After sucking and biting on my lips he tried to insert his tongue in my mouth but i did not open my mouth.

he twisted mine niple harshly, when i screamed in a pain in the kiss," Ah" then he took the opportunity and inserted his tongue in my mouth and roamed his tongue to my every single corner.

Then I bit on his tongue harshly when he tried to remove his face but I didn't leave his tongue when I twisted my nipple again then I left his tongue.

But now also he didn't stop and started to kiss me on my neck roughly.

Please leave me. I said but he did not pay any attention and slid his lips to my collar bone. Giving me purple marks.

Please leave me. I was pleased when he looked at me. "Never" he said and started to give me wet kisses on my breast and stomach

Please leave me.

After kissing all over my breast and stomach he held my nipple in his mouth when i hissed in pain. My nipple is still hurting because of the last sensation and now he'll hurt me there again.

He sucked on my nipple and played with another.

Please my breasts are still hurting don't make it hurt more. She pleaded. But he didn't t stop.

When he does the same with another one. Then he looked up at her and pulled her panty. When she shouted.

NOO PLEASE NOO. He looked at her and said.

"Baby daddy is coming" he said and opened her legs and inserted his index finger in her ass in one go.

Ahhhhhh. When screamed in pain.

He inserted another one finger.

Ahhhh, please stop it hurting. He inserted another one with one finger.

Ahhhh. He started to move his fingers in and out with too much force. When she moaned in pain.

Ahhh, PLEASE AM SORRY I'LL NOT DISOBEY YOU AGAIN PLEASE STOP.

Not this soon baby. He said with a smirk then removed her finger when he carried her clit.

PLEASE STOP. She said crying voice.

He is feeling too much pleasure He does sex with so many girls but with yn it feels too pleasurable and different kinds of happiness.

he is loving the way she is begging for Stop the tension the way she moaned in Pain it makes him do more roughly.

That's when he held her clit in his teeth.

AHHHHH, please stop it's hurt.

It's hurting me too much i can't take this pain anymore I am feeling disgusting of her every time he is merciless. Now I don't wanna fight with him I just want to run far away from him and never ever come back again.

Then he rubbed her clit softly with her thumb then he took the dick and inserted it in her hole.

But her hole is too small and tight for his big and hard member. But then he inserted it forcefully.When she was screaming in pain.

Ahhhhhhh. She started to cry when spoke in a crying voice.

Please stop it's hurting, please. She hiccuped.

But he didn't care at all and again he inserted his finger and then another one.

when she screamed. "Ahhh" and that's when she fainted.

But he didn't bother at all and is still doing his work. After doing the in out session for several times he removed his fingers then his dick.

Then he got up and uncuffed her hand, he covered her from the blanket.

To be continued.

If you're liking mine then please comment on how it is because I need your support guys.

And don't forget to vote.