conversation

If you're bored, should I take you down, today we don't have any work.

I Hamed in response then he took me down in his arms.

All members are also present there but they are doing something on the laptop I think they are playing games but everyone. I struggled off though then said to him.

Jungkook, sat me beside jimin.

But he took me to the empty couch and sat me there he also sat beside me.

                             BTS pov

Heyy everyone look at jungkook lips they are bleeding. Hobi said.

Just behave like you didn't see anything. Namjoon said.

But hyung why. Taehyung asked "she'll feel uncomfortable as I say"

No one said anything and was Hamed in response. But still they are controlling their laugh

When I looked at him in an angry face. "Jungkook I told you nah sat me beside jimin" when looked at me and spoke in a claimed voice.

I am your husband, you always have to  sit beside me.

You're my Forced husband, so always remember this, my husband, Opus sorry, sorry, "my dear forced husband" she said and last sentence she said in a Different tone.

Princess you talk too much, should I, taste you banana, because after that you'll talk less.

I am talking with you politely, it's not mean that I'll never come in my real self, so don't make me, otherwise I'll show my worse side now here.

When he came close to her ear and spoke in his husky voice.

Then should I take you, in the bedroom there you can show me your worse side.

She pushed him away from her when they heard a laughing voice.

                              BTS pov

They all are trying their best to control their laugh now it's more hard for them
Because they are hearing their every conversation.

When they burst into a laugh

When she asked them. "Why are you all laughing" they didn't say and because still they were laughing hard when jimin pointed his finger at Jungkook's lips.

She looked at the pointed finger when her become big. Then she spoke in an angry voice.

Why didn't you wipe the blood on your lips.

Because it's my princess art I can show this to the whole world.

She looked at him in the "are you kidding me" face. Then she took the tissue from the table and wiped his lips harshly.

Still they were laughing when she looked at everyone in angry

There is nothing to laugh about. She said in an angry voice. When they stopped laughing and started to do their work.

When a guard comes healing a laptop in his hand, then he gives the laptop to jungkook.

Then he also started to do hir work on  laptop.

And she is sitting there thinking that jungkook said to her that Today they don't have any work but still they are doing.

How they are busy in their work no one is looking at me, then should I go to jimin but jungkook can let me, so what, I'll go because I am not scared of him.

Then I get up from the couch. When he immediately held my wrist and pulled me down made me sit on the couch.

Where are you going.

He spoke in a straight voice but he is not looking at me his whole attention is on the laptop screen.

You said to me nah, today you don't have any work, then what you all are doing on the laptop.

It's an emergency that our enemies are planning to take us down. Still looking at the screen.

Ohh you have the enemy's alao. In assuming voice.

Obviously Princess, we are mafia it's normal to have enemies.

Who is your enemy's.

Jackson is at the second position of the mafia He wants to come at first position. Still looking at the laptop screen.

Jungkook I am bored give me my phone.

I said to him. when he gives my phone but his full attention is on his work then I take mine from his hands.

I don't want to do anything i just want to talk with Jimin It feels different when I talk to him he is not like anyone. I just feel uncomfortable with him.

"But how I'll talk to him" I am thinking about what to do when I popped in my mind.

When shifted close to jungkook and spoke in a sweet voice.

Jungkook give me your. When he didn't say anything nor even look at me then take out his phone from his pant poked and given to me. Then I take the phone from his hand.

Then I opened the screen and it showed a password.

My princess. He said "huh" that was the password for my princess. He spoke his full attention to his work.

Then I typed the password when the phone opened.

Then go on the phone call then I take the jimin phone number on my phone. Then I keep his phone on the table.

I sent a message to jimin.

                          Conversation

Shortie.🐥
( I sent him and after three seconds it was shown )

                                                 Heyy yn 🥹

What happened Jimin why are you crying 🥺
                                         See how much work they give me they are torturing me.😭

Hey don't cry I'll help you at work.☺️

                               Really you'll help me.🥹

Of course shortie 😇

                           Then tell your husband to not order me.😤

Should I order my guards to give something special to you 😈

                     Boss all work is done just a little work is left trust me I'll not disobey you😅

                               ( End the conversation)

I was chatting with jimin when someone snatched my phone from my hands.

                          Jungkook pov

She asked for my phone when I gave her my phone when I see she take a number from my phone and the number is none other than  and it was jimin then she messaged her and they two chatting with each other.

I give him work and he is Chatting with my wife when he says, say your husband does not order me when i snatched the phone from her hand.

And reply to him.

I off the phone and put that in my pant poked.

I give a death glare to him.

When he took his head down and started his work.

To be counting.

Vote me.