Fallin

"Oppa it's not his mistake, At first I started the fight" when his eyes became softened. "It's okk yn, if he fights with you again, or is bothering you, then just say to me I'll scold him"

When a smile cripted on her face. Yes oppa I'll. She said in a confident voice.

When jungkook looked at her in an angry face. "What, why are you looking at me like this" she said in a low voice.

"You will complain to hyung" he said like a cute little baby voice who is afraid of scolding by his mother.

When she spoke in a teasing way. "If you,.. bother me or hurt me then I'll.

I don't bother you, you're the one who always bothers me and about hurting you hurt is the only way it doesn't hurt.

She didn't say anything and act sleeping. But he knows she is acting.

Princess, don't act I know you're not sleeping. She didn't say anything.

Then He started to cuddle her in his embarrassed then after sometime she fell asleep.

Then he took her to the bedroom and lays her on the mattress he also lay beside her hugging her by her wrist.

But in sleep she moved a little and pushed him when she hugged him resting her head on his chest.

Am I dreaming or is she really doing this. I just want you to always be in embrace like this, princess please don't break my trust, Please prove the doubts I have in my heart.

Please princess prove me wrong that you don't have any kind of relation with Jackson, prove me wrong that you don't love him.

Because if this were true then what I do I also don't know.

In the morning

When I woke up I felt very relaxed and fresh this sleep was the most peaceful sleep in my whole life because I woke up in his embarrassed.

I looked all over his face. His face view is giving a butterfly to my stomach.

How cute he looks when he is sleeping, but when he is awake, he always behaves like a king always forcing me to obey.

I Heald his face with my both hands and speak in a soft voice.

Jungkook,.....I failed to hate you.,.. When I see your eyes,.. I see a pure love for me, when I am in your embassy I feel protected,.. my heart always says that you'll protect me,.. protect me from this cruel world, and never let anyone harm me.

Jungkook, I forgive you,... Now I want to start a new beginning in our relationship. I'll never leave you, I'll always stay with you.

Jungkook, always keep your trust in me, I'll never break your trust I'll never do the things which make you hurt.

I picked his lips when he opened his eyes. When he spoke in a low voice.

I heard everything. When a smile cripted on my lips then I spoke. "Then" when immediately pulled in a kiss.

This kiss was full of love and affection. I kissed him back and inserted his tongue in my mouth teasing every corner of my mouth.

I moaned in a kiss trying to tell him that now I am out of breath. Then removed his lips and looked at me.

Princess I'll always trust you, I'll never break your trust. He said in a sweet voice "promise" she asked like a cute little baby.

"Promise" when a smile cripted on her lips. He spoke in his husky voice. "We'll take a shower together" when we immediately spoke. "NO" when his eyes become dark. "I see you all so don't behave like a child and let's go" he said in an angry voice.

You could have said this with love too, what was the need to speak so coldly. She said in a sad voice.

So you want my love huh, he said in a mocking way, "of course I want, but you always behave rudely with me" she said in an angry voice.

Really,.. liar when I behave rudely with you? I always behave lovely, you're the one who makes me angry.

"You used to do such things, that's why I used to make you angry and now I'll not"

"Princess I have my own ways" her blood boiled in anger. "This is your problem, you never convince me, you always force me"

"That's because you never agree to anything" he said "you never convince me with love you always forced me"

Ok my wild cat I am looser and you're the winner now let's go.

Noo I'll not. She said and got up from the bed and started to walk when the blanket came between her legs when she fell on the floor.

Ahhh. She falls on her stomach then immediately gets up from the bed and takes her in bridal style laying her on the bed.

Princess are you hurt somewhere. He asked in a worried tone. "I am fine" she said coldly.

You should always be careful. He said healing her in his arms taking her in the bathroom.

He keeps her on her foot on the bathroom floor. He healths her by pam pulling her closer. He Heralded the top to remove when she immediately healed his hand.

"I am not comfortable" she said in a straight voice. "You don't have to be uncomfortable I already see you" he said in a sweet voice.

Then he removed all clothes when he said. "Now remove mine" when she said coldly "god didn't give you hands, if you have then do it by yourself"

He removed his clothes. He held her in his arms taking her in the bathtub.

After taking a long shower he gave her a bathrop when she said. "Keep my clothes in the hanger and get out of here" she said coldly.

He hung in a response then walked outside then he kept her clothes on the hanger.

She wore this and came outside. When I see Jungkook standing there Naked his clothes are in his hands.

She acted like she didn't see him and sat on the bed. When he spoke "princess made me wear my clothes"

To be counting.

Vote me.