taste

Princess see I cook bibimbap and kimchi, now eat this and tell me how it is.

Noo I don't wanna eat this I want to eat tteokbokki.

But said me nah, that you'll you eat what I'll cook , and also I asked you if I am cooking bibimbap and kimchi, and said yes.

It's ok if I don't wanna cook, I'll not eat anything.

I didn't say that I'll not cook, if you want to eat tteokbokki I'll cook. He said and walked into the kitchen.

Yn see how much jungkook loves you. Jimin said "no he doesn't love me his is just obsessed with me" if he loves me then he should let me go,.. but he didn't he snatched away my everything,.. you know what, it takes too much time to take yn corporation to the position.

She spoke in a broken voice. Then Jungkook spoke in a claimed voice.

Princess, your company is yours and will always be your.

Then should I go to my office tomorrow. She asked in an excited voice.

Noo. "Then from which day" she asked in low. I'll handle your company, you don't need to go to work. He said in a serious tone.

She stood up and looked in his eyes and spoke in an angry voice.

You're no one to tell me I'll go for work or not, and that was my company don't you even dare, to keep you unholy legs in my company.

I am your husband. What I say you have to obey me. In Claim voice.

Not in my dreams also. In a little angry voice.

YOU WANT THAT PUNISHMENT AGAIN. He spoke in anger when she flicked and took two steps back when she fell on the ground.

He takes her in his arms. Hyung sent the lunch in our room, Then he took her into their bedroom and throw on the bed.

Please don't hurt me again. She said in a pleading voice.

I'll not but you have to eat the food with my hand.

I have my own hands i don't need you. In a little Angry voice.

Then after the punishment, you will need them. He said in a claim voice.

She didn't say anything she rested her head on the headboard and closed her eyes in frustration.

Then a maid knobs on the door jungkook takes the form of her and sits on the bed.

After punishment you wanna eat with my hands, or now. He said in a mocking way.

you know the answer.

Yes I know like I am just confirming, but you should choose punishment.

shut up and feed me. She said in a little Angry voice.

He takes the meal in the chopsticks taking in front of her mouth then she eats that when he asks

How it is. eat it yourself, then you'll get to know how it is.

Really should I taste it. He said with an evil smirk. But she didn't pay any attention to his face not knowing her unholy intentions she Hamed in response.

When he Healded her from her head and smashed his lips on her.

She didn't get the time to understand what he just did when he bit on her lower lips very hard. "AHH" she screamed in pain when he took the opportunity and inserted his tongue in her mouth.

He slides his tongue Testing every corner of her mouth she is pushing him by his chest but he is stronger than her he doesn't move a bite.

She bit his lower by her teeth very hard when Jungkook tried to take off his lips but she didn't leave his lips now his lips are bleeding but still she is not living his lips.

He tries too much to remove his lips but she is healing his lips in her teeth when he tries to remove it's only hurting him. When he takes his hands to her breast and twisted her nipple not too much hard but enough to make her scream a little.

She flicked in the kiss then they removed their lips.

She looks at her breast her wounds are still fresh and he touched on her wound.

Is it hurting. He asked in a worried tone.

you touched on my wounds. She said in a little Angry voice.

He carried her wound. Sorry, but how you were biting me like a wild cat.

She jerked his hand away and spoke in an angry voice. " How dare you call me a wild cat you're wild"

Huh, how dare, just look at my lips how they are bleeding,... and telling me how dare you to call me a wild cat, you're a wild cat. He said in a mocking voice.

I am telling you, don't you dare to call me that. She said in a yelling voice.

By the way I have two cats. He said a teasing voice.

She didn't say anything and looked at him in an angry face when he again spoke.

"Want to see"  he picked his inner check.

She looked in her eyes then at her and spoke in a straight voice.

I don't like cats I like rabbits.

Then soon I'll make you love this cat.

Not in your dreams also. In the claim voice.

He chuckled " wait and watch babygirl"

Come on now open your mouth, and don't open a big mouth, because I am feeding you tteokbokki not banana.

For your kind information I have to tell you I can't eat bananas.

I think you don't like that taste right, but don't worry mine banana tastes are different I am damp sure you'll love it.

She made a disgusting face and spoke in anger.

How dirty you talk just goes from, now I don't want to take this food also.

It's ok for now, later you will get used to it, come on you finish this all.

You eaten. I asked. " Noo" she again spoke " then ate with me"

The excuse is good. He spoke.

Please I can't eat this all.

Ok I'll.

Then he makes her eat and in the middle he eats.

After eating the lunch he gave me a glass of water.

If you're bored, should I take you down, today we don't have any work.

I Hamed in response then he took me down in his arms.

To be continue

If you love this part then don't forget to vote.