Mall

Looking cute in my clothes i think we should not buy clothes just wear mine. Said In mocking tone.

I made my eyes big and looked at him in an angry face without blinking my eyes.

I am just teasing you baby now let's go. He said and Heald my hand when i jerked his hand harshly.

Don't you ever dare to touch me. I yelled.

Yesterday night i touched every single part so don't do this again.

I'll not let you do that again. I said in a low voice.

Let's see. He said in a confident voice.

She rolled her eyes and walked like a queen.

Then I walked behind her.

We come into the dinning room and on the chair all members are also sitting there already.

Everyone said.

Good morning yn jungkook. Everyone said.

Morning Hyung.

I did not say anything and looked at the wall.

Maids serve breakfast. Jin said.

When the maid started to serve. I don't wanna eat anything but I have to become I want energy to escape from here.

I was looking at the food I did not want to eat when jungkook said.

Yn why are you looking at the food just start eating.

Don't order me what I should do and what not. I said in a serious tone.

I am not ordering you, I am saying you just eat, you didn't even eat anything from yesterday.

You don't need to be worried about me, I can take care of myself.

And why would I not be worried about you huh, i can't see you this week. I am just Missing your shouting.

Are you done with your shitt, THEN SHUT YOUR MOUTH. I yelled my lungs out.

That's my girl. I said in a confident tone. I closed my eyes in frustration and got from the chair and started to walk.

When I held my wrist I turned around and now I am facing him.

Now it's enough of your drama, sit here and start eating your breakfast. I said in a straight voice.

I jerked his hand away. And said.

If I am doing drama then what are you doing. I said in a serious tone. When he said.

And which drama am i doing. I said in a wonderful tone.

Your love drama, that how you marry me by blackmailing me, and not letting me go. I said in a straight voice.

It's not drama it's called true Love.

Your Fucking toxic love. I mumbled in a low voice but enough for hearing him.

Now can you please sit and eat your breakfast. I said in a pleading voice.

Send my breakfast in the room I just don't wanna see your fucking face.

Okk I'll tell the maid's to send you food in our room and you want more then just say to the maid.

I rolled my eyes and walked into the bedroom.

Aunty please take the breakfast in our room.

When they bowed to him and walked in the room.

Jungkook yn is just like Suga savage and only does what she wants. Taehyung said.

Noo tea she is not like me, I can read her eyes she just likes fire,... when someone goes close to her, she'll burn that person,... The only thing I can see in her eyes is hate too much hate for jungkook,....but this hate is more than the wedding day.

Whatever it is hyung I'll make that hate in love.

This is not as easy as you think jungkook, she'll run away.

Wherever she will run I will find them and bring them back from there.

Okk now it's enough everyone eats you breakfast. Then all the members started to eat their breakfast silently.

And on the other hand y/n Breakfast is on the table but she didn't eat that and threw it in the toilet.

And after sometime Jungkook came into the room.

Baby you ate your breakfast. He said in a sweet voice.

Are you blind you didn't see that plate was empty. I said in an irritating tone.

I am wondering how my baby is obeying me huh, now I am very happy to tell you what you want I'll give you. In a sweet voice.

keep your happiness in yourself. I don't want anything. I yelled.

I'll light up your mood let's go to the mall.

I don't need your kindness for lighting up my mood. I said in a straight voice.

I am your husband he spoke when i said "forced husband" then I walked away from him and out of the room.

She walked like a queen and I walked behind her.

Then we came out from the mansion and the car was standing in front of us then I opened the front passenger seat door for her.

I sit in then he closes the Door from my side and sits on the driver sitting and starts the engine.

I am driving and she is just looking at the front mirror without blinking her eyes then I keep my hands on her thigh. When she jerked my hand away.

Keep your hands in your pants. I yelled.

But princess my hand's only made for touching you. I said in a mocking way.

And my hand's made for killing you, 'mafia' she said and the last word how cutely she said I am just feeling in love with her more harder.

When the mall arrived then I stopped the car and turned around and now I am facing her.

Killing me in reality is not possible and in dreams is also not possible because I can't let you sleep the whole night.

The game is yours but I win the game. I said in a confident tone.

You're not only the winner of my heart but my winner of everything.

Sit here i am going alone. I said in an irritating tone and turned to open the door.

She opened the car door when I Heald her hand. "Wait" i said when she jerked my hand.

Don't touch me. I yell. When he said.

To be continued.