Argument

I slapped him across his left cheeks very hard and now my fingers are printed on his cheeks.

When he looked at me in an angry face. When i said.

YOUR DAY DREAMING I'll NOT MARRY YOU, I CAN'T LEAVE IN THIS HELL.

"YOU THINK IT'S HELL BUT IT'S HEAVEN"

Why you can't see my love that how much I love you. Yes I hurt you because you always disobey me and I hate disobeying.

Yn just for once trust me and accept my love, I'll always keep you like a princess, I'll always give heavenly treatment, Just accept me and my love. He said in a pleading voice.

I Don't want any heavenly or princess treatment. Just let me go. I said in a straight voice.

Ok so for now I'll tell the maid to give you food here just eat and take rest because you want energy for tomorrow Hmm.

He said and walked out of the room.

Then I sit on the floor to the bed's right side and give rest to my back. When after sometime a maid came in and said.

Ma'am sir sent this food for you and said to finish this all.

take it back, i don't wanna eat. I said in a claim voice.

Ma'am sir will get angry if you do not eat this.

Ok keep that on the table.

Then she keeps that food on the table and walks out.

Now I don't have any appetite I'll eat only, when i escape from here.

After sometime unknowingly I sleep on the floor.

Jungkook pov

After coming out from the bedroom i walk to the living room.

Everyone is also in the living room then I walk to them and sit on the couch.

He went to get a love bite and came after getting slapped by hate. Jimin said.

Jungkook chuckled. Shortie, you wanna see heaven. He said in a claim voice.

Heyy bro I am just kidding you why are you getting angry huh. Jimin said.

Jungkook what happened. Suga asked.

I go there to make her understand how much I love her, Accept my love and marry me But hyung she doesn't want to live with me.

Then what you think about this, you're not marrying her right.

Noo. Hyung I'll hear.

But Jungkook is not ready to marry you.

Hyung I have my own ways.

Okk do whatever you want we'll support you.

Hyung, decoration is done?

Not just decoration the whole wedding preparation is done.

So, now let's go for the meeting we are getting late. Namjoon said.

Everyone Hamed in a response and walked to the car and drove to the club.Today we have a meeting to the drugs dealing.

Before coming here I told the maids to give y/n dinner on time, because we'll be late.

After dealing with the drugs dealers we come back home and the time is now 3 Am.

Then I walk to my bedroom when I see yn is sleeping on the floor then I walk to her and take her in my arms and make sure to not disturb her sleep then I make her lay on the bed and cover her from the blanket.

When I am going to the washroom when my eye falls on the table their plates of food are kept on the table and the food is untouched.

She didn't eat anything and slept on an empty stomach. Why can't she always disobey me. But now it's your time but after marriage just see how I make you obey.

I take a shower and after that I take a glance of yn then I walk to the other room and drift into my dream land.

In the morning yn pov

In the morning I opened my eyes when I heard his voice.

Good morning baby.

What the hell his he is doing here is he sleeps with me.

I get out of bed.

HOW DARE YOU TO SLEEP WITH ME. I shouted my lungs out.

Relax, I didn't sleep with you. He said in a claim voice.

THEN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE.

FIRST OF ALL KEEP YOUR VOISE DOWN, AND DON'T ASK QUESTION GO AND FRESH ANUP AND COME DOWN FOR BREAKFAST.

I AM NOT YOU FUKING SLAVE THAT WHATEVER YOU SAID I'll OBEY YOU.

When he comes close I walk back when my back hits the wall. Then he came close to my face. And he Heald my jaw from his one hand and his other hand is on my waist.

HOW MANY TIME I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT KEEP YOUR VOISE DOWN IN FRONT OF ME, WHY DOES SUCH A SMALL THING NOT ENTER IN YOUR MIND?

He shouted at my face when I pushed him and I kicked him on his main part. When I went a few steps away but didn't fall.

When he again comes close to. He took deep breaths and said.

Yn don't be struben go fresh an up, and come down for breakfast, you didn't eat anything from yesterday you'll get weakness, please.

I wanna escape from here That's why I have to go down, I did not say anything and walked to the washroom.

I take a warm shower and wear a bath rop and come out. When I see jungkook is sitting on the bed scrolling on his phone.

 When I see jungkook is sitting on the bed scrolling on his phone

Oo hello give clothes to wear. I said in a little angry voice.

When he looked at me and got up from the bed and walked to the cupboard. From the cupboard he takes loose tshirt and loses pants.

Then he walked to me and said.

I don't have any girl clothes so please wear this for today but i promise tomorrow we'll go to the mall for shopping.

YOU HAVE BRAIN OR NOT, BEFORE KIDNAPPING ME YOU SHOULD ARRANGE THINGS, THEN YOU SHOULD KIDNAP ME.

Sorry next time I'll make sure to not make this mistake again.

To be continued.

Don't forget to vote for me.

Bye army.