disobeying

Ooh yn how cute you're looking. He said in a very cute and sweet voice.

Tell me something which I don't know, Shortie. She said in a cute way.

First eat then talk as much as you want. Jungkook said in a straight voice.

When she looked at him in an angry face and spoke in a little Angry voice.

Give your orders to your hyung's not to Mee. When Everyone looked at her in assumed.

You give me a chance It does not mean that you'll disobey me, Even if you don't give me a chance, it doesn't matter to me because you are only mine.

Think about it Jungkook you are rejecting my given chance, I had already told you that this will be your first and last chance, there is still time, think about it, whether you want or not.

She said in a serious voice. He chuckled then spoke in a straight voice.

I don't need your chance. They are looking into each other's eyes when she speak.

think about it, you will not regret it later. He smirked when he spoke in his husky voice.

Whatever I have done in my life, I have done it right, not in the eyes of people but in my own eyes. I will repent for my actions, you should forget this.

When she took a deep breath and spoke in a serious voice.

You'll regret, you'll beg in front of me for giving you a chance, you'll beg for my forgiveness, you'll apologise to me for every single act, mark my words mafia Jeon.

Princess, this mafia jeon never regretted anything in his entire life, and he will never.

Time changes for everyone, everyone's time comes. In a straight voice.

Then let's see whose time changes and whose time comes. Said as smiling.

Of course we'll see. In confidence.

Now start eating.

I looked at the food and it's jaeyook bokkeum. When I spoke to him. "I don't want to eat this" he looked at me "tell me what you want to eat" he said.

Red rice cake. He got up from the chair and walked in the kitchen.

I looked at taehyung and spoke in a straight voice.

Taehyung do you wanna say something. I asked. When he looked at me and moved his head in denial.

And what can I hope from you that you will say something, because you all are also just like him, he is doing wrong and you all are supporting him.

Right y/n, he is wrong we're also, but he love you soo much. Jin spoke.

On Taehyung's insistence, I gave him a chance to correct his mistake but what did he do? Huh.

Yes he does wrong by rejecting your given chance, but you can't change the fact that he is your husband and you're his wife he have all rights on you to do whatever he wants. Namjoon said in a scolding voice.

She becomes sad because what namjoon said but decides to stay silent.

Yn we are your oppa's and we always choose what is good for you. Jin said.

Oppa he rape me. She said in a sad voice. "He didn't rape you he is your he have right's to touch you" jin said in angry voice.

Yn now it's hard for you but after sometime you'll get used to it, accept your fate and don't run away from it. Suga said.

My fate was not like this oppa, he made like this, my life was like heaven, but he made my life upstairs down like hell.

ENOUGH. Hobi said in an angry voice.

JUNGKOOK. Hobi shouted his name.

When replyed. " Coming hyung"

I heard their every conversation how lovingly they are making her understand but she don't wanna understand.

Run how much you want but at the end you'll only meet me. If you don't obey me not listening to me makes me angry then I also don't know what I will do next.

When you disobey me, make me do the things which, I don't want to do, after doing which I will regret a lot.

I love you a lot, but you are taking the wrong advantage of my love. The day my patience is broken, from that day onwards you will only see my hatred. You'll beg in front of me to give you my love.

He comes into the dinning room and keep the plate in front of her.

My princess rice cake is ready. He said Said in a sweet voice.

He sit beside her. She started to eat.

She eaten little but it's enough for her stomach, then she extend his hand to take the glass of water but jungkook took that glass and take that in front of her.

Then she heals the glass and drink the water.

I am done. She said. When he looked at her and spoke."Finish this all princess, you eaten to less"

I said nah, I am done, stop forcing me for everything, I am not your slave so don't give order to me.

She said in an angry voice. And got up from the chair when jimin spoke.

Yn I am also done, let's go we'll go in the theater room, hyung's come there after you are done.

She Hamed in a response then They went to the theater room.

Jungkook got angry because of her disobeying Ness He dug his nails in his pam in anger.

Jungkook forgot it. Suga said.

I am ignoring her every disobeying Ness, but not for long, she is making me do the things, which I'll regret a lot.

Jungkook Claim down. Taehyung said.

Taehyung you're telling me to claim down, can't you her behaviour, how she is telling me I am not your slave that I'll obey you.

Jungkook just gave her time. Hobi said.

I had given her enough time, now she has to obey me

You too are very strubbor, no one is trying to understand, just fighting with each other's like kids, Kids are also better than you too.

Hyung I am behaving like a kid. He spoke in an assumed voice.

Of course. Taehyung said.

To be continued.

Vote if you like this part.