marriage

Jungkook pov

After looking at the arrangement it's all' perfect. Now it's evening and the wedding will start after sometime.

I should get ready.

Then I walk in the bedroom where I see she is again sleeping on the floor.

I walk to her and take her in my arms.

Yn pov

I am in my sleep when i feel like I am in the air then I open my eyes when I see jungkook I am in his arms.

Put me down what you are doing.

Then he put me down.

Yn go and fresh an up I am sending makeup up artist with your dress.

What makeup artist what dress.

The artist for doing your makeup and dress is your wedding gown.

What the hell are you saying i told you nah, I'll not marry you then why the hell are you doing this.

So you'll not marry me right.

Any doubt.

He chuckled then he took out his phone from his pant poked and scrolled something then he showed me.

I looked at him in confusion then I looked at the phone screen then the ground slipped beneath my feet.

It's a video call and the screen I see is my secretary and her daughter is trying in the chair and on their eyes is blindfold they're shouting for held and two bodyguards pointing a gun at them.

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS WHY YOU KIDNAPPED THEM.

DON'T SHOUT AT ME.

Leave them they have family she is just 3 years old she is scared to leave them.

Okk I'll leave them but you have to marry me.

I knew this would happen someday. But this soon i think that I'll escape from here today but i don't know if he has his plan.

Now I have no option he can't listen to me he'll definitely marry me but I think i should try. He'll hurt them and i don't want them to get hurt because of me.

But no I'll not marry him, but what is happening to me i don't even want to marry any boy in the whole of life but now I have to marry a heartless Mafia. But I'll not give up I'll do my best.

Listen to Jungkook Don't do all this, you will not get anything after this marriage, you have spoiled your life and mine by doing this.

are you done, now don't say a single word and get ready we don't have much time.

This is a forced marriage I'll never love you. I said. And now I don't have the energy to argue with him.

You know what in any relationship when a girl loves a boy but boy didn't then the relationship is nothing.

But in our relationship All the land and sky in this world is not enough to express my love about how much I love you. Even if you don't love me even to my last breath, I will not regret it because I love you and that's enough for me.

I didn't say anything because now I only want them to be safe.

Sir.

I am in my own thoughts when I hear that the makeup artist is here.

Give me the gawn. Jungkook said to the meakup artist.

Then he took the gawn from her and came to me.

Go and wear this i specially buy this for you, now I am desperately waiting to see you in this.