playing

He walked to the cupboard He wore his clothes then he took his clothes for yn he came to her and made her wear his clothes.

He takes a first aid kit he takes up her cloth up from her stomach and applies ointment on her nipples.

He Held her cheeks and caressed. He looked at her full of affection and love.

Am sorry princess for hurting,.. I know it's hard for you to accept a person who forced you,.. hurt you,. but I know soon you'll accept me.

I hate to hurt you But it was necessary to do for change you behaviour,..but I love you the way you're,.. but still your behaviour is too much strubbor,... you always do the things witch I hate the most.

But I love you the most,... you're my Brave girl, but I am saying you Brave it's not mean you'll show your braveness for running or escaping,...but wherever you run I'll catch you, because you're mine.

He lay beside her Heald her by her wrist and kept his head on her chest then after sometime he drifted into deep slumber.

                              Yn pov

I opened mine eyes because I came into my consciousness just a minute ago when I heard everything.

Now I know what to do, just wait and watch Jeon jungkook the way you hurt my body the way I'll also hurt you by your single part, and the first thing I'll hurt you by your heart.

Then after sometime I also drifted into my dream land.

                         In the morning

She wakes up when the sun rays and hits her face then she gets up but fails when she feels a burning sensation all over her body, this pain is so much that she can't handle it.

When tears started to come out from her eyes when she cried hard in a cute baby voice.

Jungkook is in the washroom and hears her crying when he comes out in a hurry.

What happened Angel why are you crying. He said in a worried tone. He made her sit then he wiped her tears with his thumb.

My whole body is hurting. She said in a crying voice.

Shhh claims down the princess after taking a warm shower the pain will be a little easier then take the pain killer then it'll be alright.

She didn't stop crying when Jungkook cuddled her caressing her back.

Am sorry princess but please don't cry.

When She jerked him away "DON'T COME NEAR ME IT'S ALL BECAUSE Of YOU" she said in an angry voice. When his eyes become dark.

Behave yourself, is that punishment is not enough. He said in a straight voice.

She looks at him with her teary eyes. "Go away from here leave me alone" she said in a crying voice.

I am not living you alone come on I'll give you a shower.

I'll do it by myself I don't need anyone. I said in a straight voice.

Princess you can't walk it'll hurt you, you'll fall.

Last night how without mercy you hurt my every body part, then now I'll fall or it'll hurt why it's bothering you. She said in an angry voice.

She keeps  her foot on the floor then she takes a deep breath and takes too much courage and gets up from the bed.

She moved her foot a little for a walk when she fell hard on her right side.

Ahhhhh.

YN ~ jungkook comes in a hurry and takes her in her arms.

I told you but whom am I told, always disobey me now see the consequences. He said in a scolding voice and took her into the restroom.

He makes her sit on the washbasin side. Sit here I'll fill the hot water in the bathtub for you. He said in a sweet tone.

After filling the water in the bathtub he walked to her.

Jungkook I'll take a shower by myself please you go.

Ok but when you are done with your shower then call. He said when he Heald in his arms and keep her in the bathtub then he walked outside.

Is he feeling anything or not how he takes me in his arms like I am a doll and doesn't have any weight.

Then I take a shower which makes my body relax a little.

JUNGKOOK COME IN. I shouted my lungs out when he came in.

He is looking at me in an angry voice like he'll eat me alive.

What, you're the one who told me to call you if I'm done, then why are you looking at me like that. She said in an assumed voice.

You should call me in a low voice, I am standing just outside the bathroom,not outside the mansion.

Shut up you unholy mafia, and give the bathrop. I said in order.

Then he gives me the bathrop I take that from him and wear it. When he said. "Didn't you're being too much free with me" he said in a serious tone.

Then she looked at him and made a pout face and said "then should I come in my real self" she said in a cute mocking voice.

He chuckled.

Heyy don't make that face you're looking to much cute I'll fuck you so hard then. He said in a teasing voice.

When she slapped him on his thighs.

Shut the fuck up and take me out of here.

Then he Heald her in bridal style and take her out to keep her on the mattress in a sitting position.

When he walked to the cupboard after talking for yn he walked to the bed.

I'll make you wear this.

No need, give me I'll wear it by myself.

Are you sure nah, you don't need my help.

Pretty sure, Now go. In a confident tone.

Call me after you're done. He said then he walked outside.

I see when he is gone then I take a deep breath to relax. It's too hard to talk to him sweetly.

When I looked at him my inner self said to kill him. But noo he doesn't deserve to die this easily.

I make him regret for my every single pain.

I wore the clothes then I rested my back with the pillow.

To be continued.