Consequences

I come into the washroom and clean the mess and come to open the door but the door is not opening when I try again but the door is not opening.

When i kicked the door from my leg harshly.

FUCK, OPEN THE DOOR.

Then an employee opened the door I came up hurrying and started to see yn but she is not there.

WHERE IS WIFE.

I asked the employee in an angry voice when she flicked.

I-I don't k-now s-ir where is y-our w-ife i c-come here j-just now. She said in a shattering voice.

When i walk out from room.

GUARD'S. I shouted when all the guards came.

CHECK THE ALL FUCKING CCTV FOOTAGE AND TELL ME WHERE IS YN AND DON'T LET ANYONE GO OUT. He said in an angry voice when all the guards started to do their work.

And after sometime one guard comes with a boy.

Boss, from the back door ma'am gose and ma'am take a car from him this is the location of the car.

Take him to the basement. I said and walked to my car and sat then the driver started the engine.

FUCKER SPEED UP THE CAR. I yell.

Y-yes boss.

Then the driver sped up the car and now we are just behind her.

Block her way from front.

Yn pov

I am driving the car from my one hand angry from the other hand I am eating my burger today I am very because now I am out of his hell. Now i can Live my life like I want.

But my happiness gets disturbed because someone takes their car in front of me.

What the hell. I said in an angry voice. Because now my blood is boiling in anger.

Then I come out of the car and walk to their car.

WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM YOU'RE BLOCKING WAY REMOVE YOUR CAR NOW. I yelled my lungs out.

But the driver did not say a single just when the back door window opened revealing one and only Jeon jungkook.

Princess i catch you. I said when a smirk plastered on his lips.

I turned around to run when my food bumped on my heel and fell on the ground.

Ahhhh. I shouted in pain.

YN.

I hurriedly came out of the car and took her from the ground in my arms and put down on her foot.

I held her arms and said. baby Are you hurt somewhere that's hurting let's go I'll take you to the hospital.

He said when i jerked his away.

WHY YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME ALONE I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU FACE JUS-

He cut me off by saying.

You have to because, I am not leaving you, you have to be with me to my last breath, if you want this, or not i don't care. He said in a straight voice.

When he takes me in bridal style and throws me in the back the passenger sits and shuts the door harshly.

I try to open the door but nothing is happening. When sitting beside.

I am not coming with you, open the door. I said in an angry voice.

You have to, so shut your mouth, and sit silent otherwise I'll do something worse here.

give these threats to those who are afraid of you, not me.

Whatever I do nah, you will be responsible for it. He spoke in a serious tone.

I'll KILL YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. I yell.

Drive fast. I said in a straight tone.

STOP THE CAR I DON'T WANNA GO. I again yelled but he did not say anything.

I am controlling my anger because I don't wanna hurt her but now she is going on my nerves i warned her to not escape but she didn't listen to me.

Now the consequences will be worse and I'll make sure you'll not disobey again.

When the car stops they come out of the car and take in the bridal style.

PUT ME DOWN YOU BASTARD.

I yelled but he didn't stop and took me in the room.

"I said put me down" I yell. Then he threw me on the bed when my body bounced. When he hovered over me.

What are you doing to get off.

I said but then he took my hand above my head and tied with the same handcuffs.

Noo please don't do anything. In pleaded voice.

It's a consequence for not obeying.

He said when he took her clothes up from her stomach to her chest.

Please noo don't touch me. In pleading voice.

When he started to suck her nipple and playing with another.

Then he does the sensation harshly, bites her nipple very roughly and squeezes the other.

Ahhhhhhh. He shouted in pain.

Please stop don't do this. In pleaded voice.

Then he does the same to another. And bite roughly but this time he does harder and squeezes the next at the same pressure.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. She moaned in pain.

Please stop it hurting.

She pleaded but He didn't stop the sensation.

He is biting on her breast so harshly that now they are bleeding and his teeth mark is on them.

A tear left her eyes because Now the pain is too much that she can't control her tears she doesn't want to show her weak side but the tears not stop nore his torture sensetion.

And after sometime he stopped the tension and looked at her face.

Now the punishment is enough but when I see her face I see tears in her eyes. I can't see tears in her eyes it's hurting me the most. I don't wanna hurt her but she makes me do that.

Then I uncuffed her hands. She is just looking at the wall without blanking her eyes and the tears are falling down.

Don't you ever dare to disobey me again because the consequences will be worse than this.

I said and got up from the bed and walked out of the room.

To be continued.

Vote me.