irritating

He wants to scream because she is not leaving her nipple and doing more harder. He is biting on his lips controlling the pain. But still it's pleasurable for him.

When she asked. "Jungkook it's hurting" when he smiled in pain and spoke. "It's hurting but still it's pleasurable"

When she immediately leaves his nipple and gives her whole to the movie. "What happened to nah" she didn't look at him and said. "Shup up let me watch the movie don't disturb me"

Then he also paid attention to the movie when he Heald her wrist taking inside his t shirt he carried his nipple from her fingers.

When she looked at him "hey what are you doing" she said taking her hand away. "Do nah, it feels good" in a sweet voice. "No I'll not"

Please it's hurting do nah. He pleaded in a sweet voice. When she looked at him "you also do the same with me but didn't caressed for that" he chuckled"my princess wants my care" he said in a teasing voice.

When she realised what she said. "I didn't say that" when he smirked "but you mean that"

Watch the movie and let me. She said and looked at the screen.

When he is in her ear. "How can I see this movie if my movie's princess is sitting in front of me.

What he said made me blush hard.  he looked at my face when i immediately hid my blush.

"You're blushing huh" he said in a mocking voice. When I keep my hands on my cheeks. "Then why are you cheeks red like a tomato" when I removed my hand from my cheeks.

I glared at him "shup up why would I blush I didn't" when he glared at me back "Don't lie to me I hate liars" he said in serious. When I blinked eyes.

But you love me nah. She said in a sad voice. When his eyes become softened.

"Yes, I love you a lot and trust you too, but whenever the person I love breaks my trust and lies to me, then I get very angry. Then I am not able to control myself I do something very bad but I can't do anything except regret it.

Then trust me, I'll never break your trust. She said in a soft voice.

It means you'll never leave me nah. He said when she looked all over his face. Then she spoke in a low voice. "Never" she smiled.

I don't know why I said that I'll never leave him but my heart told me to say that why my heart is saying to me he'll love me he'll always protect me he'll never let anyone harm me not even if he'll hurt me. 

I hope that you will never break my heart nor will you ever hurt me.

Am I in love with him. I don't know if I am in love with him or not, but I am sure if he hurt me again I can't think for a second also, to escape from here.

He is in shock that what she just said when she blinked her eyes in an agreement. When the bunny smile cripted on his face.

He hugged her tightly. When she pushed him. "Ah what are you doing I'll die" he looked at her in an angry face.

Don't say that again, I'll never let that happen. He said a serious voice and came closer to her lips. When she immediately takes her head back word keeping her Pam on her lips.

She kept her index finger on his forehead and pushed him on his back word. Then she also sits properly "don't you dare to do that kind of thing with me"

When he spoke in a sweet voice. "Just a little pick" she glared at him "let me watch the movie" she said giving her all attention to the movie.

He came closer to her Healding her wrist taking inside his t-shirt installed his nipple from her fingers.

When she harshly took her hand away. "Princess it's hurting me" she looked at him in an irritating face. "I too had pain, in fact I had more pain than you" she said in an angry voice.

Okk nah, next I'll do it slowly, now. She closed her eyes in a frustrated "please let me watch the movie" she said in an angry voice.

So watch nah, no one is stopping you, Whatever I have to do, I have to do it, just give me your hands.

You have your own hands right, then do with them. She said in an irritating tone. When he makes a cute face. "Please"

Now he is going on her nerves. "OPPA" she shouted.

What happened. Suga asked in a worried tone. "See, what he is telling me to do" she said in a cute baby voice.

When Suga glared at jungkook "what are you saying to her to do"  when he looked at me in anger then he looked at Suga as  smiling like an idiot.

"I didn't say anything, I just told her to bring popcorn from the kitchen.

She looked at him in an angry face just now he is telling me he hates the person who lies to him and now, how without any hesitation he lies to his hyung. Now I am done with this man.

When Suga hyung spoke. "She is a princess, you should bring it by yourself" a proud smirk appeared on her lips when Jungkook looked at her.

When she moved her eyes bros up and down with a proud smirk on her lips. "Go quickly and get the popcorn, I am hungry" she said in a mocking way.

Then he got up from the couch and walked outside.

Her whole attention was on the screen and was ghost seen when she felt someone tapped on her shoulder.

Then she immediately looked at her back but no was there. She again gives her attention to the movie but again she feels a tap on her shoulder.

But this time she didn't move a bit she glanced at her back as side eyes. When she see hand. And the hand is none other than Jungkook.

"Shop your shitty act"

To be counting.

Vote me