heart broken

You too are very strubbor, no one is trying to understand, just fighting with each other's like kids, Kids are also better than you too.

Hyung I am behaving like a kid. He spoke in an assumed voice.

Of course. Taehyung said.

I am telling you all if she can't change her behaviour nah, then I can't control myself to do the things.

He spoke in a serious voice then he walked in his bedroom.

Hyung now what'll you do because I am she can't listen to him.

Nowadays she is loving to be with jimin, right. Suga asked.

When everyone Hamed in response.

Then tell Jimin to make her understand.

But still she'll not understand then. Taehyung spoke.

Think positive taehyung, she has to do that. Hobi spoke.

Jungkook changed his clothes in a comfy one and came outside from the room.

Where everyone is sitting in the living room.

Hyung didn't you go there. He asked.

No we are waiting for you. Suga said.

Then let's go.

They walked to the theater room.

When they heard Yn's voice. "Why this sudden question" when they all decide to stay outside.

When jimin and yn come into the theater room they sit on the couch and talk about the usual stuff when jimin suddenly asks something.

Yn is there is someone you love. He asked in low voice when she blinked her eyes in an assumed "why this sudden question" 

Just answer my question. He asked in a curious voice. "Yes Jimin I love him so much" Jimin became surprised because of what she said.

what is his name. He asked in a low voice.

Jackson.

That's when jungkook's heart breaks into millions of pieces.

When he looked at his hyung with an emotional face.

They all can't take the thing that she loves their biggest enemy.

When Suga spoke to jungkook.

Jungkook listened to me forget about this and Behave like you didn't hear anything.

Hyun-

Suga cut him off " jungkook Jackson but it's not that she'll love him forever"

What are you saying hyung. He asked.

Jungkook makes her forget Jackson makes her feel for you not for him with your love.

Hyung I-

Suga again cut him off "promise me you'll not hurt her" when he spoke in a serious voice.

I promise you hyung I'll not hurt her But I cannot guarantee that I will keep this promise.

When he opened the door harshly. "what are you both talking about" he said in the claim voice.

They flinched Jimin to try speak when she signaled with his eyes not to tell him anything.

When she looked at him with an angry face and spoke in an angry voice. "It's none of your business"

Now he gets more angry when he tries to walk to her when Suga comes in his way.

Suga patted his shoulder "be claim jungkook" then sat on the couch.

Then Jungkook also sits beside yn.

Y/n which movie do you want to watch? He asked in a claim voice.

When she looked at him and asked. Which type of movie do you like?

"Romance" he said when she glared at him in the cute Angry face "cheap mafia" she said in a cute way. When his anger vanished because of her cute behaviour then he spoke in a sweet voice.

"Just for my princess" when she makes a pout face " hey I don't like cheap people"

Then what kind of people do you like? He asked in a curious voice.

Leave it you'll not understand. She said in a straight voice.

There is nothing in this whole world that I don't understand.

Oh really. She said in a mocking way.

Yes of course, now tell me about, which type of people you hate.

When I took her face a little close to him and spoke in a serious tone.

I hate the person who behaves possessive over a girl, the gay who wants obeying behaviour in a girl, a person who raises his hand on a girl.

Let's watch the movie. Suga spoke. Trying to stop their conversation.

Then the movie started. When taehyung spoke in a low voice in Jin's ear.

Jin hyung, my guts feeling is telling me that, jungkook will do the third thing also.

Taehyung what are you saying huh, we together stop him from doing this thing but can't you stop thinking negative.

Sorry hyung I'll not say that again. He apologises "you better not"

Y/n's All attention was in the movie when Jungkook shifted closely to yn and Heald her waist from her back. He took his face close to her then he spoke in his husky voice.

If you get scared then come in my embrace. She chuckled "If I am not afraid of you then how would I be afraid of ghosts"

My princess is too much Brave huh. He said in his husky voice. "So much, that you will never be able to understand, what is there in her heart and mind"

Nothing is impossible for me. He said "Mee too" he bit on her ear lobe from his teeth.

When she hissed in pain. Ahh. When he heals her jaw and makes her look at him.

If it hurts princess, you can take revenge by doing the same with me. He said in a teasing way.

She looked all over his face when she took her hand inside his t-shirt She twisted his left nipple very hard.

No one can see what they are doing because they are sitting in the first couch jimin is sitting yn's left side and jungkook is sitting yn's right side and all members are sitting on the another couch and jungkook is facing yn.

He wants to scream because she is not leaving her nipple and doing more harder. He is biting on his lips controlling the pain. But still it's pleasurable for him.

When she asked. "Jungkook is it hurting" when he smiled in pain and spoke. "It's hurting but still it's pleasurable"

When she immediately left his nipple.

To be continued.