CHAPTER 22

Ji Jungkook just finished his verdict, when he heard the "wait" beyond the door, all in the hall also turned and look at the door. Ye Lisa was slowly pushed in by Su Yue. She was wearing a dark red robe, embroidered with colourful small birds, that were very cute, she was wearing a outer clothing that has one gold embroidered phoenix, with a pearl encrusted on the phoenix's head, looking very peaceful. Her cloth's was meant to bring a meaning of a hundred birds looking at the phoenix.

Ye Lisa glanced through everyone that was there and ended with Ji Jungkook's face. He was looking at her as well, but his gaze was on her hands. In her soft and snow white left hand, she was holding two walnuts. The diameter of the walnuts is around one a half inch, the shape is like a peach bun, the skin colour is very red, the pattern and texture of the walnuts are also very smooth, and shiny. This type of walnut is the best there is in terms of antique walnuts, and looking at its surface, it surely has been used for many years, really the cream of the crop.

But, these walnuts is slightly bigger than the normal walnuts, as Ye Lisa's hands are considered small, and to hold both and still turning them around, it seems that it is slightly uncoordinated.

Zhuang Concubine and Xian Concubine stood up to greet her, and Xian Concubine had to move to give her space as well, to give her the second best seat in the hall. Ye Lisa was pushed by Su Yue to Ji Jungkook's side, and stopped. The whole time, Ji Jungkook's eyes has only been following Ye Lisa's turning left hand, with smile that is slowly creeping up on his face. Ye Lisa thought that Ji Jungkook only wanted the good things in her hands, so she pretended that she didn't notice.

After both Zhuang Concubine and Xian Concubine sat down, she finally said "Your majesty, is there any thing that I can't see here?"

Xian Concubine immediately tried to answer "I ask for forgiveness, your majesty, I made the decision, afraid that I will disturb you so I did not inform you."

"I was speaking to the emperor" Ye Lisa started with showing some power first.

Xian Concubine's head dropped "I apologize"

Ji Jungkook said "we are trying to investigate a case here, both evidence and witness is here, what you think my empress?"

Ye Lisa ordered someone to bring up the evidence, looking through it, and then turned towards the kneeling maid servant Xiao Zhu, smiled and said "I actually have a question I want to ask the witness"

Xiao Zhu heard Ye Lisa's voice tone and knew it wouldn't be good, so she looked on the floor and didn't dare to look up.

"I ask you, you said you saw a man entered Sun Gui Ren's room, was when exactly and and from where?"

"Your majesty, I saw him entering yesterday at 9.20, I personally saw him entered from the window."

At 9.20, the main gate is not locked yet, this man went into Han Guang Palace proudly? Did he think that the guarding eunuch's are blind?" Ye Lisa said and her tone got more stronger.

"I think he climbed the wall..."

"This is also another possibility" Ye Lisa nodded, "I ask you again, did you happen to see that person's face properly?"

"Replying to your majesty, the sky was dark, without proper lighting, I did not manage to see his face properly, but I remember he was wearing the guard's clothing"

Ye Lisa looked at the clothes held by Su Feng, it was a guard's clothings. "then did you see him leave?"

"I have not seen anyone leave"

"Why did you only notify now?"

"I was afraid I saw wrongly, and wrongly accused Gui Ren, so I was contemplating"