CHAPTER 94

Ye Lisa did not know whether she should believe what Ji Li You said before his death. She totally felt this kind of thing sounded hard to imagine, how Ji Jungkook could be controlled by someone. Probably this was Ji Li You intention to spread diversion before facing death, to make them could not live well in peace.

Without any better option, she had to relate this word to the person implicated. She asked Ji Jungkook if he felt somewhere abnormal.

Ji Jungkook shook his head disdainfully, no.

Actually yes. There was something very abnormal.

He always felt uneasy these days, as if he had to do something. Sometimes beyond his control he would go to this one direction and suddenly 'woke up' to find himself was on the way to Ba Jiao Pavilion.

What in Ba Jiao Pavilion is Bai Xiang Ru.

Ji Jungkook did not understand. Even if he was foolish, he also knew the feeling of rekindled old love. He did not have any sentimental idea towards Bai Xiang Ru now. Even if the past affection still remained, it had completely gone after he learned about her dad rebellion.

So now he was unable to control his leg wanting to go to meet her, how could that be?

Originally, Ji Jungkook thought there was a problem, but he did not want to act blindly without thinking before made the thing clear. Now Ye Lisa told him about this, he was more convinced that Bai Xiang Ru was doing something terrible, so he went to Ba Jiao Pavilion to personally ask her.

Contrariwise, Bai Xiang Ru was not surprised at all seeing Ji Jungkook. She smiled sweetly and said, "Your Majesty, you finally come."

Ji Jungkook did not want to talk nonsense with her, "What did you do to Zhen?"

Bai Xiang Ru raised her head to look at him. Her expression showed a hint of craziness, "Your Majesty, have you heard about Peach Blossom gu(1)?"

Ji Jungkook's face darkened, "You use gu to Zhen?

Bai Xiang Ru laughed desolately, "I don't want too, but you forced me."

"Unreasonable!" Ji Jungkook dumped these words and lifted his legs to leave.

But Bai Xiang Ru shouted at his back, "If you don't love me, you will die."

He turned his head and coldly said, "Even if I die, I will not love you."

"Why? You definitely love me. Before we ......"

"Bai Xiang Ru," He interrupted her, "In this life, Zhen only loves one person and in the future will only love her." He calmly looked at her, "Probably you are mistaken. Zhen fortunately has a lot of woman, how to love each and every one?"

"What about Ye Lisa?"

He frowned, "You should call her Empress."

"Why is she? Why of all people treat her differently?" She was not willing to retreat and kept asking questions intensely.

"If necessary, Zhen can tell numerous reasons, but that's not important. Xiang Ru, Zhen thinks you just confused for a while. As long as you remove this incredible gu, Zhen will not investigate this thing."

"Which part of me not as good as her?"

His face became gloomy and cold, "You are not as good as her at all."

"......"

The negotiation parted on bad terms. Ji Jungkook returned to Gan Qing Palace and immediately summoned Tie Taiyi to come.