CHAPTER 77

Ye Lisa didn't think that Ji Jungkook will visit the Ye Manor.

In the inner house, it was not appropriate for strangers to enter, therefore Ji Jungkook could not go near Ye Lisa's maiden room, and could only wait for her at the flower pavilion. Although he said that there was no rush, but actually he was so anxious that his neck kept stretching to see if she has arrived. Finally Ye Lisa arrived, not waiting for her to complete her greetings, he has already pulled her into his arms. The people serving them immediately turned away, and left the married couple alone at the pavilion to talk.

Not seeing her for a few days, Ye Lisa appears to be thinner, Ji Jungkook felt his heart in pain. He held on to Ye Lisa and lead her to the chair, him sitting down and her on his laps.

Ye Lisa felt that him being so intimate in the daylight was not appropriate, so she wanted to stand up.

JI Jungkook held her back, "Sit properly, we shall chat for a little while"

Ye Lisa could only sit and say, "Your Majesty, how come you are here."

All because I miss you already, Ji Jungkook thought in his heart. He helped her brush her loose hairs, and then was caressing her face, frowning he said, "You lose some weight"

Ye Lisa dropped into his chest and sighed.

Both of them did not really speak. Before arriving, Ji Jungkook had thousands of things that he wanted to tell her, but now with her in his arms, he felt secured, and all those words seems meaningless now. He pecked her forehead, hands at her waist, and legs supporting her well rounded bottoms, he suddenly felt his heart tingling.

But, the timing was not right, the place was not right, Ji Jungkook shouldn't make her angry. But the both of them was not able to be intimate for a few days, so he was not happy, therefore he said, "I want to get something from you, I hope you would be willing to give me"

"What do you want?"

Ji Jungkook look down, and whispered something to her ears.

Ye Lisa immediately blushed red, "What do you want to do with that?"

He tightens his grasp on her waist, "Of course to remember someone with her belongings"

Ye Lisa looked down, avoiding his gaze, "Go and ask the maid servant that stores my clothing from Kun Ning Palace, don't have to get it from me"

He smooched her cheek "Silly, this type of thing how can I let others know. Furthermore, I want you to remove it yourself and give it to me"

"You...!" Ye Lisa felt that Ji Jungkook is getting more willful, no one can really guess what he is thinking. She wanted to get up, "Don't play around!"

Ji Jungkook held her back down, resting his nose on her collar bones, he said "Lisa, let me have it. Do you know, these few days that I can't see you, how much I have missed you"

Ye Lisa's heart soften, him saying a few lovey dovey words, made her heart waver. In the end, she can only push his head away, and said ,"I go back to the room and take it for you"

Ji Jungkook's face pushed towards her again, in a low voice he said "Give it to me here"

Ye Lisa stared at him, "What type of place this is!"

"There won't be people visiting here, I have ordered people to guard around, no one will dare to come in"

Most probably he has planned this earlier. Ye Lisa rolled her eyes, seeing that he will not let it go, if he doesn't get what he wants, so she can only follow along, so that she can quickly send this person away. Therefore, under his fiery gaze, she slowly untied her clothes, and removed the red coloured inner garment she was wearing, then throwing that to him, and then properly wear her clothes again. Her chests was naturally exposed for a short while during her actions, Ji Jungkook can't help but to stare at it, his eyes almost burning with fire.