CHAPTER 34

To make a complain report requires skill.

You can't say what you want, but you have to truly consider what the other person is more sensitive to, for an example.....

"Your majesty, I heard that the empress before she married was very close to lieutenant Lu and are cousins?"

In Ci Ning Palace, Xu Cai Ren was massaging the empress dowager with her hands. The empress dowager eyes were closed but when she heard what Xu Cai Ren said, she opened her eyes.

Xu Cai Ren frequently visits Ci Ning Palace, first to act as a filial niece towards her aunt, as well to gain favor from the empress dowager, and not to forget she can see Ji Jungkook more often. Before she entered the palace, she was thinking that they would be a loving couple but it did not happen as she wanted, he seldom visits her.

Ji Jungkook was looking down and his hands slowly moving the cup in his hands, and replied liked it was no big deal "her family really has a lot of brothers and sisters. But since she entered the palace, then she is part of the royal family, there is no need to discuss those. You have nothing better to do already, why bother asking about those things?"

Xu Cai Ren didn't know one sentence from her can cause Ji Jungkook to reprimand her, so she lowered her head "I am wrong". Her hands unknowingly increased strength.

The empress dowager pulled her hand down, held it and slowly patted her hands, turned and looked at Ji Jungkook "blood are thicker than water, how can we break away from family so easily" then she look at Xu Cai Ren "was the person you mentioned Lu Li? He and the empress are truly cousins"

XU Cai Ren suddenly nodded "it seems like the empress and Lieutenant Lu really has a good relationship"

Ji Jungkook's expression turned sour, he placed the cup in his hand down on the table, the tea in the cup could not take the action and spilled out, and some got into his hands and the table.

Xu Cai Ren stunned. And looked at the empress dowager with a scared look.

The empress dowager is not afraid of Ji Jungkook, who ask her to be his birth mother. She consoled Xu Cai Ren again, and towards Ji Jungkook she said "what are you angry about!... Wei Rong, was there something you want to say?"

Xu Cai Ren was contemplating and carefully took a peek at Ji Jungkook.

"Do not be afraid, just speak out, I will back you"

Ji Jungkook although still with a dark face, did not stop her however.

Xu Cai Ren then continued "actually... it is nothing big. Just that two nights ago, I don't feel well, so I wanted to go to Ying Hua Hall to pray abit. But the moment I entered, I heard there was a happy conversation going on inside the hall. I got very curious, so I eavesdropped for a bit, and because I was too far, I could not tell what they were talking about, but I can tell that the voice belonged to the empress, and she called the man cousin brother, that is why I ask that question earlier"

The empress dowager's face turned serious, "child, there is somethings that you have simply say... are you sure you saw it yourself?"

Xu Cai Ren nodded, "I did see it personally, if you do not believe me, then I will swear" she said and starts to raise her hands to swear.

The empress dowager quickly stopped her "alright alright, I believe you, but this involves the royal family's pride, you definitely can't tell other people" then she asked Ji Jungkook "emperor, what do you say?"

JI Jungkook stared at Xu Cai Ren for a while, making Xu Cai Ren shivered and afraid to return his stare. Hearing that the empress dowager was speaking to him, Ji Jungkook stood up, and answered "I would not dare to bother you, I will definitely investigate this case properly, mother please rest well, I will leave first"