CHAPTER 39

December 12th, another snow fall. The whole palace seems be covered by a pair of swan's wings, white and peaceful. The weather after the snow is extra refreshing, all the servants were attracted out to take walks and to stretch their bodies.

At the eastern side of the palace, there is a small garden called Luo Chun Yuan, according to the stories, it seems an emperor has built this garden for a concubine that he liked last time. This place is rather secluded, also simple and small, there are some plants here but not as interesting as the imperial garden's, so there are very little people that head over here. But there is a small pavilion here called Fu Wang Pavilion, very well built. This pavilion is built on top of a man made hill, quite spacious inside, and also is considered the tallest place in the inner palace, when one stands in this pavilion, you would be able to see the entire inner palace. Looking at the people walking around in the palace, Ji Jungkook will have this feeling of being able grasp everything under his control, almost like he is the one that can decide all their fates.

Why do people love power so much? Because with power, you will gain control, to be able to control the life and death of many people, will help them gain security and accomplishment. Men, from the very moment they were a monkey, they have already been separated according to status, to obtain power. This fact has been driven into their blood and bones, after thousands and thousands of years, it is still so.

That is why, to fight for power or control is born within any males. It is just that some people are restricted by certain conditions, and will reduce their capability to fight for power. Ji Jungkook is standing on the highest peak of the Da Qi empire, to objectively discuss about his conditions, it is formed by finance, army, science, population, and others, if to say that he is also at the highest position of power in the whole mankind, it is not wrong to say so as well. To stand on the place he is at now, he has already been forced to be involved in any sorts of power struggle, to scheme and plan against others, full of experience, and also smarter than the rest, even Ye Xiu Ming and Fang Xiu Qing, this two current ministers are also being controlled by him, he really is a very capable little rascal.

This also caused a very sever outcome: He is used to scheming and trapping people to keep them under his control. However, in this world not everything can be controlled by him, and also not everything or matter can be schemed upon.

A very long time later, Ji Jungkook will frequently think back, if he had understood those principles, then there would not be so many obstacles that happened.

***

Knowing that Ji Jungkook will occasionally go to Fu Wang Pavilion to look at the people under him, is not many, Su Jie Yu who has been with him for many years, would be one of them. That is why, not too long after Ji Jungkook stood at Fu Wang Pavilion, Su Jie Yu came up. She was personally carrying a tray, with 2 big cups with cover on top; Fan Chun was following her at the back, after reaching, she placed two fox seat covers on to the stone chairs there.

Su Jie Yu put down her tray, massaged her arms, smiled and said gently "Your majesty, it is very cold here, drink a cup of hot tea to warm yourself up"

Ji Jungkook sat next to the stone table, Su Jie Yu opened up one of the cups, inside there was another cup of tea being warmed up with hot water, so much water, it must have been hard for her to carry it up. She dried up the smaller tea cup, and with both her hands she placed it in front of Ji Jungkook.

When it comes to being gentle and caring, Xian Concubine carries it best with her mouth, while Su Jie Yu carries it best with her hands. It has been years, how many faults has she made, how many people has she angered, till Ye Lisa entered the palace did she only face many challenges, that is because she always has the capability to soften Ji Jungkook's heart.