CHAPTER 33

After Su Jie Yu got hit 40 times, she was not able to get down from her bed a good few days. During the days she was recuperating, from the whole inner palace only Xu Cai Ren came over to visit sometimes, and it was also with hidden bad intentions, it can be seen how "good" her relationship with the rest are.

She was sad, and can't help but blame Xu Cai Ren, the person who planned the idea for her. Thinking that she will need to punish her next time she sees her, but who knew that person will come by to visit her.

But before Su Jie Yu can open her mouth to scold her, she took the initiative to kneel infront of her bed, and slapped herself.

Su Jie Yu was shocked, the anger that was built in here got diminished to half, "what are you doing!"

"Little sis was useless, I have sis you suffer!" Xu Cai Ren said with tears streaming down.

Su Jie Yu scoffed and kept quiet.

"I am still new in the inner palace, I didn't know the empress is so cunning. Today, my intention to come is not to get your forgiveness, just hope that you don't keep the anger in your heart, if you are not feeling good, now you can hit me a few times, to release your anger"

Su Jie Yu this person, has a similarity with Ji Jungkook, like people to lower themselves in front of them. The lower the person goes, the more satisfied they get, and their ears will also get softer. She was infected ever since she entered the palace, she is like that towards Ji Jungkook, and the moment she turns around, the people under her will do the same.

Honestly speaking, there is something called karma, today so many women lower themselves towards Ji Jungkook, next time there would definitely be a woman that would be able to make Ji Jungkook lower himself to her. This was life.

Not to mention, the Xu Cai Ren infront of her now although was thickening her face to say pleasant things, so after placating Su Jie Yu the both of them then continued with a session of cursing and gossiping about Ye Lisa, almost to the point where they can stand shoulder to shoulder to fight against her.

After coming out from Lu Hua Palace, Xu Cai Ren slowly walked back, she saw in front there was a group of guards passing by, and the leader was someone strong, with good leadership feel.

"That is Lieutenant Lu?" Xu Cai Ren asked

"Yes he is" The maid servant by her side answered.

Xu Cai Ren has heard about Lu Li before, he is one of the popular bachelors in the capital, good family, good attitude, with a bright future. Previously when her parents were deciding her marriage partners, he was one of the choice, but.....

"I heard he is cousins with the empress, most probably their relationship should be very good" Xu Cai Ren stared at Lu Li's back figure, and murmured.

No matter if their relationship is good or bad, using the fact that they are cousins, and both of them always meeting in the palace (albeit not intentionally), to place a fault on to Ye Lisa should not be a hard thing to do. Cousin brother is easily suspicious, rather believe things that did not happen then to miss out, not to mention this type of indecent things.

Xu Cai Ren gritted her teeth, her gaze turning into murderous intent.

Ye Lisa, I will definitely bring you down!

***

Considering that the empress has just recently showed her power, so recently the people in the inner palace was very quiet on the surface and people do not dare to scheme anything.

But of course, that was only the surface. But actually the people are quite in a mess?

As everyone know, the everytime the emperor smiles, most of them time he wants to bully someone. But these two days his mouth is always carrying a slight smile, and it looks very scary, it meant.. someone will be really unfortunate!