CAHPTER 32

Ye Family's madams, visited the empress again.

Ye Lisa was observing her grandmother, her mother as well as her sister in laws, they all seem to have a good complexion. Actually she was most worried for her grandfather, Ji Jungkook recently has turned the court upside down, and made Ye Family suffered a bit, this type of thing, it was hard for her not to find out also.

Ye Xiu Ming was someone stubborn and willful, to be bullied by Ji Jungkook, definitely he would be angry.

That is why Ye Lisa discreetly asked about her grandfather's condition, and finding out that he is still very actively angry, she was supposed to be worried, also feels less worried now. If he is still active that means he is still healthy.

Ye Xiu Ming was not only affected by Ji Jungkook, but by Fang Xiu Qing as well. Fang Xiu Qing is a man, so old madam also do not know how he should scold him, so she decided to attack his wife instead, holding on to Ye Lisa and reminisce the days where that woman once targeted her father, Ye Kang Le, and he under the oppression of the old madam did not marry her. A case of breaking a couple was spoken in such a proud tone, Ye Lisa did not know what to say. Even her mother was embarrassed, but seeing old madam was very happy, she did not stop her as well.

Although not sure what really happened, Ye Lisa thinks that Fang Xiu Qing and her grandfather's bad feelings did not grow on that surely.

Of course not, Ye Xiu Ming and Fang Xiu Qing's relationship now, actually started because of work. When Fang Xiu Qing just entered the court, Ye Xiu Ming actually think that he has a good future, and the both of them were on good terms as well. It was just that the both of them have very different political views, so they slowly fall apart. Ye Family has deep roots, so the way Ye Xiu Ming deals with matters are not so forefront and straightforward, because he has to consider many sides, and this Fang Xiu Qing, thinking that he is carrying the burden of the welfare of the world, was much more fierce in his decisions. So the both of them started to have very different opinions and did not confer to one another, slowly they have turn to what they are today.

This type of contradiction is very hard to resolve, except to kill off one of the parties.

And when Ji Jungkook adds himself into this case, then it got even messier. Actually Ji Jungkook did not only use Fang Xiu Qing to control Ye Xiu Ming, but is actually wary of Fang Xiu Qing as well, if not to chase away a minister and to raise a minister himself, for fun?

Thinking about the relationship between the three of them makes Ye Lisa headache. The three most clever people in the country are busy fighting against each other, every sentence or glance also seems to have a hidden meaning, even thinking about it sounds scary.

Ye Lisa consoled old madam a few words and changed the topic to another direction. Madam Lu, then spoke about her brother, which was Lu Li's Father, he recently was required to go to Dun Huang to settle the rebellions there, talking about the conditions of the warfare there, where the opponents are not good in war, but good in escaping, so there was not much that has been done now. Lu Li's father is someone who has much experience in the warfare, so he was personally chosen by Ji Jungkook to handle this matter at Dun Huang. Upon hearing this Ye Lisa came to realize, why Ji Jungkook only demoted Su Jie Yu even though she made such a big mistake, it seems that her father is left to take care of the borders, so he can't punish the daughter to harshly. She initially thought he didn't want to harm pretty girls.

Also thinking back on how Ji Jungkook's attitude towards Wang Zhao Yi's miscarriage, in her heart she concludes that, that person really lost his heart while being the emperor.

***

That is why at this moment, the heartless emperor at Cui Fang Lou sneezed.

"Sir, did you catch a cold?" Hong Yun asked him. If it was another man, she would have already sat in his arms and used her handkerchief to help him wipe his nose, but the man in front of her now, seems to hate being touched by people. Hong Yun normally likes wealthy and big spender type of men, but towards Ji Jungkook there is some sort of force around him that scares her, and makes her afraid of getting close to him.