CHAPTER 28

The emperor is rather hot tempered lately.

Recently, no matter in the matters of court or the inner palace, as long as anyone met Ji Jungkook, will also have this type of thoughts. He pulled a very long face, with a unpredictable expression, seems to be suppressing some sort of anger, almost like a volcano that would erupt anytime soon. The people in Gan Qing Palace, even to walk now they have to be super careful, afraid that making any noise will make the emperor unhappy, then it would truly be troublesome.

Therefore the eunuchs and maid servants that enters Gan Qing Palace, are quiet as a feather, like floating on the floor. The atmosphere truly makes people uncomfortable.

When Fang Xiu Qing left Gan Qing Palace, he found out that he was scared too. He took up one of his sleeves and start wiping his forming sweats. The Gan Qing Palace is where the emperor resides, the normal ranked ministers does not have the right to enter but Fang Xiu Qing as one of the high ranked ministers, will sometimes be called upon by the emperor to enter this place, to discuss about matters. Actually when this two fellas get together, most of the time they are discussing on how to go against Ye Xiu Ming, this time it was also the same. But what got Fang Xiu Qing astonished was that these few days the emperor was being very straightforward, with speed he settled a few people from the Ye supporters, those who deserved to be flogged, was flogged, those deserved to be sacked was sacked from their positions, and also took the opportunity to bring the defense ministry to his side. This way the departments under Ye Xiu Ming would only be left with three, now he has the support to finally fight back Ye Xiu Ming.

It is just that Ye Xiu Ming still holds some influence in the court, so when Ji Jungkook made his decision, a lot of ministers starts to curse/scold him. And he can't really flog them, the more you flog them, the more happy they get, returning home they will still show their butts to their wife and boast, take a look, the emperor hit me, thinking that to work for the emperor is a really glorified job!

Ji Jungkook thought that this group of ministers is not only admonish, but they are truly low, truly truly low!

If it was the usual, he will just be patient with it, since he has been doing so for so many years already, an emperor's hardship is not only these things. But this time, he was not in a good mood. He already has a pit of anger in his stomach that he does not know how to release, such a coincidence there are people that walk towards him asking for it, it was a really good chance.

The minister can't be hit right? Then his dad can be hit right? His son can be hit right? His brother, uncle, cousin, friends.... Also can be hit right?

Although you may be an honest minister, but to be in the world of politics, no one's butt is really clean, it was easy to find faults, and when Ji Jungkook chose his victims, he only choose those that are healthy and would not have any after effects from the flogging, and he will also limit it to twenty hits, only enough for them to go home to complain.

Then finally the minister's arrogance was finally diminished by this weird method by the emperor.

Ye Xiu Ming was angered by this method, and closed himself in the room for two days, to ponder, and kept repeating, "that small rascal!" Ye Kang Le heard from the door, and immediately ordered people to guard all sides, this type of words if heard by the emperor can lead to the implication of the whole family. It was lucky that Ye Xiu Ming has not lose his rational from the anger, in his heart, who that small rascal refers to, he himself knows that would be sufficient, there was no need to say it out loud. If anyone wants to find fault, their house has a lot of grandchildren, just picking one of them also can the small rascal.

Honestly, Fang Xiu Qing admires Ji Jungkook a little, he thinks to himself, if he was placed at that spot, with so many ministers scrutinizing him, he might not be able to think of such a good plan that was not only evil but able to keep the situation under control. He has always thought that he will be a good emperor, if not he also will not stand by his side, to fight with Ye Xiu Ming. But just not sure why the normally good tempered emperor seems to be not in control of his temper, and everyone seems to anger him. He really is still young, not mature enough.