CHAPTER 55

After being worn out from crying, by midnight Ye Lisa has slowly doze off to sleep. Ji Jungkook however, did not manage to sleep at all that night.

Early morning the next day, when Ye Lisa woke up, she has already forgotten what happened yesterday night. Seeing how gentle Ji Jungkook is, when he looks at her made her felt weird, however she also felt a little guilty, somehow she thought that she must have done something bad yesterday. Though, since Ji Jungkook is not saying anything, she will also happily not ask, after breakfast they left to play at the army.

At Sheng Ji Camp, there was a gun competition.

Ye Lisa would of course join in the fun. She was riding her horse rushing in from a 100 feet towards the place. The soldier that was standing below a pole trying to hang up some lanterns, somehow dropped the lantern when he saw her approaching. Ye Lisa held up her small gun and aimed at the lantern, the red lantern was shot through and dropped sideways.

The crowd immediately cheered. Though what she did was surely not the best showcase of skilled that the rest have seen, but it was just that Ye Lisa has very good relationships with the people in the army.

Ji Jungkook who was in the crowds also clapped for her. Looking at her cool demeanor, accepting the praises from the people surrounding her, and once he thought of how that person belongs to him, his heart somehow felt a little proud of her.

Ye Lisa was quite satisfied with the response, kept her gun and felt that indeed skills are to be practiced to be better.

It was Lu Li's turn next, on his horse, when he passed by Ye Lisa, he gave her a gentle smile. Although Ye Lisa explained that there were only brother and sisters affection between the two of them, but the gentleness and affectionate smile was really not pleasing in the eyes of Ji Jungkook.

Lu Li has just been recently promoted, and most people knew that he is someone with a good backing, but his skills and personality has made people accept him willingly. Ye Lei Ting also thought of promoting him further to be a Wu Lue General, and have already prepared the request, only to await for Ji Jungkook's reply. The later cannot reply immediately, and has delayed a few days, before nodding to Ye Lei Ting.

Lu Li is now on his black horse, rushing towards the target from afar, aiming at the lanterns, he made four shots and 4 lanterns were beautifully blasted apart, with it's red papers making their way down like flower petals scattered by fairies.

This time around, the people there was really impressed, all calling out "Good" loudly, Ye Lisa also followed and clapped her hands while praising him.

Expressionless, Ji Jungkook grabbed one of her hands in his.

Then, a soldier approached him, "General Wu, General Ye invites you to the main tent to discuss about the war situation now"

"Understood" Ji Jungkook nodded, and let go of Ye Lisa, and seeing her still happily looking at Lu Li, her gaze full of admiration and pride, he added "Invite Lu Li as well"

"Yes"

Although Lu Li is being backed by Ye Lei Ting, but it was not good to overly show it, that was why he was still not qualified to enter the main tent to discuss about the war. Also accordingly, Ji Jungkook was just a 4th rank General, but because he was the deputy general to Ye Lei Ting, he is allowed to enter the main tent with the rest of the 3rd rank Generals, and supposedly even if he entered there, his role was just to stand around. However, this person who has never even been to a war before has been able to made most of the old generals listen to him, and even General Ye is very courteous towards him, and also purposely looks for him to discuss about certain stuffs.