CHAPTER 67

Ye Lisa was someone that loves to read, but she was no scholar.

Because all the books that she read was those pictorial books that were popular in the capital, such as 'Dong Zuo Lie Guo Zhi', 'Feng Shen Yan Yi', "Journey to the west' that sort of books. the book genre that she likes are very similar to what the common citizens would like to read.

There was a book that recorded the picture books that has been found so far, Ye Lisa searched for it, and after going through the book, she found out that there in within the different genres, stories about gods and demons, history and romance were the most published. In within the history stories, there were many about how they fought the barbarians and heroes that comes emerged.

That night, Ye Lisa's inspiration got a boost, and within a night she completed a picture novel. Ji Jungkook accompanied her the whole night, sitting by her side, every page she wrote, he will read it, and organize her work properly, holding a thick stack in his hands.

The story from Ji Jungkook's point of view was not very attractive, goddess visiting the earth, and then somehow war is involved, and what not. However, since Ye Lisa was writting it diligently, Ji Jungkook does not have the heart to hurt her, and in the end he stopped reading the novel, and focused on looking at her face—- which was way more attractive then the novel.

The serious Ye Lisa, has a very focused gaze, her black eye brows was tensed, sometimes appearing to be deep in thoughts, and sometimes realizing somethings. And because she did not sleep the whole night, her eye bags are starting to show, and bloodshots are starting to form as well, this made Ji Jungkook felt heartache.

As time passes by, the stack of paper got even thicker. Feng You De came in, and told Ji Jungkook "Your Majesty, it is time to attend court"

Ji Jungkook stood up, stretched and allowed the maid servants to help him change. Gently he patted Ye Lisa's head and said "Lisa, I will leave first, after court i will come see you again"

Ye Lisa was too focused with her writing, so she did not paid attention to what he said.

Feng You De looked from the side, thinking that the empress was really a bit too brave, to have this sort of attitude towards the emperor, in the entire inner palace, there would be no one who would dare to do so.

Seeing her reaction, Ji Jungkook also did not find anything bad about it, he bend down and peck her cheeks, and left.

Ye Lisa only found out Ji Jungkook left, when she finally finished the story. When Su Feng saw that she finally placed her pen down, did she carry in some snacks, " Niang niang, you must be tired? Why don't you first refresh yourself and eat some snacks. While I ask someone to set up breakfast"

"No need" Ye Lisa yawned, and shook her head, "I want to sleep"

You finally remembered about sleep, Su Feng thought in her heart, while helping Ye Lisa to lay down on the bed, and left the room quietly.

It seems like the little Mynah also has a little compassion, it has not spoken a word ever since it woke up, and quietly stood at his own place trying to lower his existence, until Su Feng forget to take him out.

Ye Lisa slept till afternoon. Ji Jungkook dropped by earlier, but seeing that she was sound asleep, he didnt wake her up, turned and went back to Yang Xin Hall.

The moment Ye Lisa woke up, she felt very hungry, and was looking for food. It was coincident that this morning when Zhuang Concubine heard that the morning greetings towards the empress was cancelled, and thought that the empress was feeling unwell, so she visited in the afternoon along with some snacks and pastries that she prepared.