CHAPTER 62

A Er Ha Tu fled to Wu Lan Tribe, Ye Lisa thought that it wasn't the last of him, why not uproot him entirely, in fear that he might instill another war in the future. So she decided to personally lead her troops to catch him.

Ji Jungkook thought that it was not necessary, "A Er Ha Tu is no longer the unbeatable god of war, now he is like a homeless person, which tribe would be willing to accept him?" He said with conformity, while playing with Ye Lisa's hair. Black and shining hair, felt really comfortable in his hands.

His words made sense. Ye Lisa suddenly thought of another problem, "Emperor, I am afraid that there will be a spy in the capital"

"O?" Ji Jungkook's hand stop, and he looked down at her, "Did you find out about something?"

Ye Lisa answered "To be honest, that Duo Duo Wu La Tu, originally thought I was you, because of the silk shirt that I was wearing. The silk shirt was given to you by my grandfather, this type of information, there shouldn't be many people that knows about it"

Ji Jungkook was a little surprised, "This makes things interesting" Ye Xiu Ming has a very high position, and would not need to tell the whole world if he wants to give a treasure to the emperor, and it also involves the safety of the emperor, so the people that Ye Xiu Ming would notify would most probably be people that he trusts in only.

Ye Lisa suddenly realized that would make her grandfather be the prime suspect, therefore she quickly added , "My grandfather is definitely innocent"

"Mr Ye's loyalty, I definitely know" Ji Jungkook closed his eyes, and then turned and look at Ye Lisa cautiously, "Its just that there is something I could not understand. I received news from the capital yesterday, saying that Duo Duo Wu La Tu has written a letter to the capital, saying that he kidnapped me, which conceded with what you said just now, but why did he changed his statement saying that he kidnapped the empress dowager, what happened then?"

"that....." Ye Lisa looked down, showing her dark and black head to Ji Jungkook.

Ji Jungkook pulled her chin up, forcing her to look at him, "That day, right before Duo Duo Wu La Tu died ,he cried out Please spare my life, empress dowager, don't tell me his eyesight was so bad that he thought you really were to the empress dowager?"

Ye Lisa turning her gaze away, "His.. eyesight really was bad. When I say I wasn't, he didn't believe me". Since there is no proof now...

She really dared to act as the empress dowager, Ji Jungkook was speechless. This woman, she really dares to do anything. He shook his head, "you....." after you-ing for a while, seeing that she kept looking down not daring to look at him, looking very pitiful, so the scolding that he wanted to say was swallowed down, and can't help but let out a breath, "Do you admit your wrongdoings?"

Ye Lisa nodded diligently.

Ji Jungkook pinched her cheeks, feeling her soft and firm skins, his heart itched. He purposely showed her an angry face, "Tell me, how should I punish you?"

Ye Lisa was hesitating, and made a tough decision, "Why not you let me address you as Father once, that way we will be even"

"......." Ji Jungkook nearly coughed out blood, "Who wants to be your father, I am your husband!" Seeing that Ye Lisa wanted to open her mouth again, afraid that she will say anymore weird things, he instead, pulled her into his arms, captured her lips and kissed her passionately.

Ye Lisa was kissed till her breathing was not even, cheeks red, and watery eyed. Moving back a little, she looked up, while holding her chest, "Are you still angry?"