CHAPTER 87

This person pays no heed to what's right or wrong, and only does things according to his likes, as long as it is something that he wants he will do what ever it takes to get it. Towards the throne, he has a scary determination. Actually, Ye Lisa roughly understands his thinking, the throne was something that was snatched over from his dad. Therefore, it could be understood that Ji Li You's chance to ascend the throne has been snatched away. He surely would not be able to accept this fact, and will make him want to take back what was originally his. If all he is thinking about is this matter, then most probably he is capable of doing all sorts of things to achieve it.

Not to mention, this person grew up in a broken family, and in hatred. One can only imagine how he has turned out to be.

Before the flood, Ye Lisa initially thought he was pitiful, after all he was just an innocent little kid when those things happen last time. But now, she only felt that he is a hateful person. No matter how much one is hurt previously, the anger should not be released onto the innocent. Not to mention, that many people....

Really despicable....unforgiveable..

After the arguement that day, Ye Lisa is no longer allowed to even take a walk in the gardens. Previously she was still allowed to linger in the gardens if someone was following her.

Tonight, after taking a bath Ye Lisa was day dreaming at the table. Counting the days, no matter what happened to Ji Jungkook, news should have been spread out by now. Just because Ji Li You did not kill her, doesn't mean that Ji Jungkook is still alive. It seems that he has other plans for her...

Thinking about this made Ye Lisa feel disgusted.

A while after, Ji Li You arrived. Late at night, visiting a lady's room, he really does not place importance into etiquette.. thought Ye Lisa.

This person seems to be in a good mood, Ye Lisa started to feel nervous.

"Tomorrow we will depart". He said

"Depart? To where?" Ye Lisa asks.

"Naturally, we will be heading to the capital, to take back what originally belongs to me". He smiles.

However, this sentence alone was not enough to determine whether Ji Jungkook is alive or dead. Ye Lisa consoles herself, deciding that no news is still the best news. Sighing she says, "You only seem to know the pro's of being the emperor, and are not aware of the hardships of being one". Ji Jungkook's entertainment life in the palace was truly lacking. All he does everyday is to deal with his documents in Yang Xin Hall, thinking about the worldly matters, living a really dull life, even Ye Lisa has always sighed about how tough an emperor's duties were.

Ji Li You though says, "If being the emperor was so tough, then why didn't he pass it to me?"

Ye Lisa answers "To be honest, although you have royal blood in you, I don't think you are suitable to be an emperor"

"Oh?, how so?" He asks, interested...

"You blasted the river without blinking an eye, causing so much harm and damage and yet you are not feeling guilty at all, this indicates that you are heartless. You have yet to be the emperor, but have already killed so many people. If one day you are to obtain the nation, who knows how many more innocent people would you harm. As an emperor, it is ok to be a bit harsher on the ministers, but towards the common citizens, one must be lenient and kind. This part alone, even a hundred you cannot be matched to one Ji Jungkook." Ye Lisa said without mercy.

Originally, Ji Li You was laughing happily while listening to her speak, but that last sentence made his face changed. Touching his chin, staring straight at Ye Lisa, smiling coldly, "Even if I am lacking in 100 things in comparison to him, at least there is one thing I am better"