CHAPTER 60

Early in the morning, Wang You Cai took the initiative to enter the tent, because it has pass the normal time that Ji Jungkook will call for him, wanting to help him wake up. The moment he entered, he saw Ye Lisa and Ji Jungkook hugging one another in deep sleep. The both of them were wrapped up in a layer of think blanket, tightly, and only exposed their faces and long black hair.

In Wang You Cai's heart, he thought of how the empress suffered for so many days at the enemy's camp, so it was right for her to get some good sleep. As for the emperor, who has been up for so many hours searching for the empress, he should also be allowed to sleep longer too. He then took another look at the both of them, although wrapped up nicely, but from the contour the empress should be hidden under the emperor's arms. Both of them appeared to be sleeping very peacefully.

So, Wang You Cai did not wake the both of them up, turned around and walked out of the tent.

The moment the tent was closed, Ji Jungkook, slowly opened his eyes. Actually when Wang You Cai entered, he has already woken up, but he doesn't feel like talking, afraid of waking Ye Lisa up. Looking down at the person in his arms now, he felt like his heart was going to burst from the fullness. He thought that this crisis really helped gave him an opportunity to be closer with her. It was just that for Ye Lisa to be so active yesterday was due to the drug, who knows, what her reaction would be towards making love when she wakes up later.

Ji Jungkook can't help but be nervous about that. As an emperor, everything and decision was held in his hands, but who knew in front of Ye Lisa, he was the one that has to await for her decision.

Under the blanket, Ye Lisa's smooth and slim back was firmly stuck to Ji Jungkook's chest, both her legs was also entangled with his, as though as they are of one body. This thought has made Ji Jungkook heated up. He moved his hand that was on her body, and somehow it ended up on her waist, lightly caressing them. Yesterday night, this waist who appeared to be so fragile, was moving around like an active snake, accepting all his attacks, he nearly went to heaven from the feelings.

While reminiscing, Ji Jungkook felt that his blood started to heat up again.

Ye Lisa suddenly turned her body around, facing Ji Jungkook now. There was no place for her to place her hands, so it somehow ended on his waist, hooking on to it. Warm breath being released directly on his neck, the fullness of her chest pressing against his chest.

Ji Jungkook found that it was hard to even breath.

Ye Lisa was awoken. When she opened her eyes, she heard some noises, and only realized later that the noises were coming out from her own mouth. She is fully awake now, and felt that there was some tingling feeling coming from her chest, and looking down, she saw Ji Jungkook's head working very hard infront of her chest. His hands were also moving around her body.

Ye Lisa frowned and pushed him away.

After JI Jungkook was pushed away, he thickened his face and moved towards her again. This time his hands and legs were much more calmer, and was only holding on to her, and beside her ears, he smiled "Lisa, do you want to throw me away after using me?" In his smile, there was also a hint of being rejected, as well as a hint of worry.

Ye Lisa suddenly remembered the things they did yesterday night. The both of them lasted quite a while at the river bank, then they took a refreshing bath again at the river, Ji Jungkook carried her back to the tent, which another round happened. All in all, what happened in the beginning she still has some recollection, after a while, her memory starts to be in a mess, but the happiness and feelings that she felt, was remembered clearly by her.

Although her skin is thick, Ye Lisa blushed when she recalled those, so she decided to hide her face.

Ji Jungkook asks in the end of after teasing her "Lisa, your sickness should be cured?"