CHAPTER 59

PLEASE READ ALONE = WARNING!

Duo Duo was in contemplation.

Ever since he left for this war, it has been two to three months since he last touched a woman.

If there was a woman always bullies you, does not care about her image, and still looks pretty, then this woman is really as pretty as a fairy.

Ye Lisa was like that.

Towards this type of woman, albeit a 40 years old woman, Duo Duo who has been abstaining for the past few months was starting to find it hard to control himself. That is why ever since he found out Ye Lisa was a woman, whenever he sees her, he will that he is being hypnotized.

But, his rationality tells him: This woman is the same age as your mother...

When he relates the woman in front of his eyes to his mother, he will somehow feel that if he did anything to her, it would be incest.

Furthermore, she is the empress dowager, the emperor's mother. If he were to ** the emperor's mother, then will the emperor ** him?

But she is really beautiful....

Duo Duo contemplated for a few days. During those days, his rationality and his * was fighting each other in mind, making a mess out of his thoughts, everyday he felt like there was two tiny people fighting in his head.

In the end, the top head couldn't control the bottom head, therefore with his out of the world courage, he made a decision. In order to make sure his decision is safe, he created a reasoning for himself; The woman from central plains always protects their name, even if he did something to the empress dowager, she will definitely not say anything about it, right?

Tonight, they set up camps to rest, Duo Duo and Ye Lisa was sitting in front of a roaster eating meat, he passed a bowl of wine to Ye Lisa. Ye Lisa, who has enjoyed a few days of comfortable life in the army camp, so her alertness level dropped. She accepted the bowl and took a few sips, and did not notice that beyond the lights, Duo Duo's nervous and anxious expression.

And since Duo Duo's attention was all fully given to Lisa, he did not notice that his surrounding soldiers looked very tired.

After eating and drinking, Ye Lisa returned to her tent, and realized Duo Duo was following her. Ye Lisa raised her hands and pointed at the door, wanting him to go out, but to only find out that it was hard for her to even raise her hands. Her heart dropped, "What did you make me drink?"

"It was just some drugs to help" Duo Duo went towards her and wanted to remove her clothes. He himself was unsure why, once he saw her gaze, his whole body felt weak.

"Get Lost!" Ye Lisa embarrassed and angry, raising her legto kick him.

Although her kick was not strong, but Duo Duo did not expect her to kick him, so he fell backwards to the floor. He got angry and gave Ye Lisa a slap on her face. Seeing her face turning red and swollen almost immediately from his slap, somehow he got more excited.

No longer able to control himself, Duo Duo once again pushed himself on top of Ye Lisa, holding her down, while leaving kisses on her cheeks, and shoulders, and trying to remove her clothes.

Ye Lisa was shocked, angry, embarrassed and afraid "Stop, Stop you beast!"

How can Duo Duo stop, he took of his armour and his helmet, her belt was pulled apart, hair messy.

A beauty in a messed up attire, with brimming tears, this scene has made Duo Duo's blood heated up, his hands couldn't help and was on her chest, using strength against them, and also wanting to kiss her mouth.