CHAPTER 78

Ye Lei Ting told a very long story to Ye Lisa. After listening to this story, it felt like she has watched a very dramatic theatrical act.

She never knew it could be so tiring to listen to a story, by the end of the story her legs were starting to shiver.

Indeed, life stories are much more interesting then written ones.

"I get it, Brother Ye, please do not mention this matter to another person" Ye Lisa told him.

"Don't worry"

After Ye Lei Ting left, Ye Lisa was left alone at the lotus pond, walking around in circles, her heart not calming down at all. After some time did only her feelings felt better, but then Ye Xiu Ming came and spoke to her "Lisa, I have somethings to tell you"

"Grandfather, please speak". With the matter just now, no matter what comes out from his mouth, it shouldn't be any worst right.

Ye Xiu Ming, moved closer. Due to old age, his straight back is slightly bended, no longer like when he was young. Looking at Ye Lisa, his eyes turns gentle, and these eyes will only appear when he is infront of his children and grandchildren. His lips lightly moved abit, wanting to say something, but it was as though as his lips was being held close by a thousand kilograms of weight, unable to make any sound. Looking at his granddaughter, she is no longer the mischievous girl but a married lady, an adult. No longer was she the little girl who will grab on to her grandfather's legs to ask him to help her tie her hair. Times passes by too quickly.

Ye Lisa noticed that her grandfather was only looking at her, and not speaking, feeling abit weird, "Grandfather, what do you want to tell me?"

Ye Xiu Ming's eyes turn slightly red, sighed and said "Lisa, I have done you wrong"

Ji Jungkook has arrived at Ye Manor, the servant by the door does not dare to make him wait, so he immediately got someone to send words, while he brought him in. Right after he passed the main door, he saw Ye Lisa and Ye Xiu Ming speaking by the pond. Ji Jungkook's eyesight was very good, he still could see the facial expression of Ye Xiu Ming clearly, like wanting to cry, he thought that something bad happened so he ordered the servant to go back to the door, and he himself went to hid behind a pillar to eavesdrop on them.

He heard Ye Xiu Ming say, "Previously, it was me who sent you to the palace for pride reasons. I thought your status was prestige, and should be treated well. But actually to be a married couple, you would have to face your husband for life. Based on your personality, you would not like the rules of the palace. I should not have interfered with the fate of your love life, and ignored your feelings."

When Ji Jungkook heard those words, he felt his heart got stuffy. What does this mean, previously when he was so forceful with the marriage, but wanting to regret it now?, Too late!

Ye Xiu Ming continued, " Actually, your father also objects greatly to this marriage. He knows that you and Lu Li has grown up together and have a different type of relationship, and Lu Li himself is a good man, and matched well with you too"

Ji Jungkook got even angrier, what well matched! The only person who matches well with Ye Lisa is only him, Ji Jungkook.

"I know when you first entered the palace, your life was not easy, I have already started to regret that time, but what has happened, happened. I can only hope that you will be able to endure and get the fruits at the end. Although you might not necessary be able to get the love from the emperor, but to have one or two children by your side, and the head of the inner palace, as long as you can endure it then your life would be smooth. However, knowing you, you would still not be able to live happily. My decision still is wrong."