The secret meeting

The small cafe near the park was the perfect spot for a discreet meeting. Known for its cozy ambiance and tucked-away location, it provided just the right amount of privacy. Pond and Phuwin, determined to avoid the prying eyes of the public and media, had chosen it carefully. Both men arrived separately, dressed in casual clothes, baseball caps, and sunglasses to hide their identities.

Pond arrived first. He chose a corner table where he could see the entrance and settled in, ordering a simple black coffee. He pulled his cap low over his eyes and scanned the room periodically. The anticipation gnawed at him as he sipped his coffee, his mind racing with thoughts about the conversation ahead.

A few minutes later, Phuwin walked in, similarly disguised. He glanced around, spotting Pond almost immediately. With a deep breath, he made his way over, his heart pounding in his chest. As he approached, Pond couldn't help but notice Phuwin's outfit: a soft pink ensemble from head to toe. Despite the casual disguise, Phuwin looked strikingly pretty and cute, making Pond's heart skip a beat.

Pond stood up slightly, offering a small, reassuring smile as Phuwin reached the table.

"Hi," Pond said softly, his voice warm despite the nervousness in his eyes.

"Hi," Phuwin replied, matching his tone as he sat down. "Thanks for meeting me."

"Of course," Pond said earnestly. "I'm really sorry about everything that's happened."

Phuwin nodded, stirring the coffee he had just ordered. "It's been overwhelming, to say the least. I never expected this kind of attention."

Pond sighed.

"Me neither. I didn't mean for any of this to happen. I just... I enjoyed talking to you at the event, and I wanted to get to know you better."

Phuwin smiled slightly, feeling a bit more at ease. "I felt the same way. It was nice to talk to someone who didn't see me as just another influencer."

Their eyes met, and for a moment, the chaos outside seemed to fade away. They sipped their coffee, the initial tension slowly melting as they shared a moment of understanding.

After a few moments of silence, Pond spoke up again.

"I have to admit, I don't really know much about your work. I mean, I know you're a beauty influencer, but could you tell me more about what you do?"

Phuwin looked pleasantly surprised. "Of course. I post a lot on Instagram about beauty tips and makeup tutorials, but I also have a YouTube channel where I do longer videos. I share makeup tutorials, beauty product reviews, and sometimes just random vlogs about my life."

Pond leaned in, genuinely interested. "That sounds fascinating. How did you get into it?"

"It started as a hobby," Phuwin explained. "I've always loved makeup and beauty products. One day, I decided to start posting my tips and tutorials online. People seemed to like them, and it just grew from there."

"Wow, that's impressive," Pond said, nodding.

"I don't know much about makeup, but I can see how much effort you put into it."

Phuwin smiled, appreciating the interest. "It does take a lot of work, especially with editing videos and keeping up with trends. But I love it. It's really rewarding to see people enjoying my content and learning from it."

"I can imagine," Pond replied. "Do you ever feel overwhelmed by the constant need to create new content?"

"Sometimes," Phuwin admitted. "There's always pressure to stay relevant and keep up with the latest trends. But I try to balance it with things I genuinely enjoy. That way, it doesn't feel like just a job."