Unexpected revelations

Phuwin was just finishing up an Instagram live session, where he had been reviewing the latest products from Dunk's brand, Navori Beauty. The products were a hit, and Phuwin's followers were eagerly commenting and asking questions. As he wrapped up the live session, his phone buzzed with an incoming call from Dunk.

"Hey, Phuwin! Great job on the live today. Those new lip shades looked fantastic on you," Dunk's cheerful voice came through.

"Thanks, Dunk! Your products are always top-notch," Phuwin replied, smiling.

"Glad to hear that. Actually, I was calling to see if you're free tomorrow night for dinner at my place. I have something important to share with you," Dunk said, his tone slightly mysterious.

"Dinner? Sure, I can make it. What's the occasion?" Phuwin asked, intrigued.

"It's a bit of a surprise, but I think you'll like it. How about 7 PM?" Dunk suggested.

"Sounds good. I'll be there," Phuwin agreed, ending the call with a smile. He wondered what Dunk was planning and couldn't help but feel a bit excited.

— 🎀 —

The next evening, Phuwin arrived at Dunk's house a bit earlier than planned. He thought he could help Dunk with the preparations and maybe catch up before the other guests arrived. He rang the doorbell, expecting Dunk to greet him.

Instead, Dunk opened the door with a slightly startled look. He was wearing a loose t-shirt and pajama pants, clearly not expecting anyone yet. "Phuwin! You're early," Dunk said, trying to sound casual.

"Hey, Dunk. I thought I'd come early to help out," Phuwin said, stepping inside. "I hope it's okay."

"Of course, it's fine. Just a bit of a surprise," Dunk replied, leading Phuwin into the living room. "Make yourself comfortable. I'll be right back."

Phuwin nodded and looked around the cozy, well-decorated space. As he wandered towards the hallway, he noticed a trail of clothes leading towards Dunk's bedroom. His curiosity piqued, Phuwin took a few steps closer and peeked inside the slightly ajar door.

What he saw made him freeze. Joong was sitting on the bed, his bare chest covered with a comforter. His hair was tousled, and it was clear they had been in the middle of something intimate. Joong's eyes widened in surprise, and Dunk, who had just re-entered the room, looked horrified.

"Phuwin, I can explain," Dunk started, his voice shaky.

Phuwin stood there, mouth slightly agape. "I... I didn't know you two were... together."

Joong, trying to remain calm, nodded. "We were planning to tell you tonight."

Before the awkwardness could settle further, the doorbell rang again. Dunk took a deep breath, knowing it must be Pond.

"I'll get it," Dunk said, quickly moving to the front door. He opened it to reveal Pond, who greeted him with a smile.

"Hey, Dunk! Ready for dinner?" Pond asked cheerfully.

"Uh, yeah. Come on in," Dunk replied, still trying to compose himself.

Pond walked in, immediately noticing the tense atmosphere. He saw Phuwin standing by the hallway, looking a bit shell-shocked, and Joong, who had now wrapped himself in a bathrobe, stepping out of Dunk's bedroom.

"What's going on?" Pond asked, his brow furrowing.

Phuwin turned to Pond, trying to find the words. "I, um, just found out that Dunk and Joong are... together."

Pond blinked, processing the information. "Oh. Well, that's... a surprise."

Joong, feeling the need to clarify, spoke up. "We've been together for a while now. We wanted to tell you all during dinner, but it seems the cat's out of the bag a bit early."