The morning surprise

P'Tan, Pond's manager, had been trying to reach him for the past half-hour. With a busy schedule ahead, she decided to use her spare key to enter his apartment and make sure he was up. She entered quietly, not wanting to startle him, and made her way to his bedroom.

As P'Tan opened the bedroom door, she froze, her eyes widening in shock. There, in Pond's bed, lay Phuwin, nestled comfortably in Pond's arms, both of them looking peaceful and content. The scene was so intimate, so unexpected, that she couldn't help but stare for a moment. The shock of the sight was too much for her to process immediately.

"Oh my god!" P'Tan screamed, her voice piercing the morning quiet.

Pond jolted awake, his eyes snapping open at the sudden noise. He sat up abruptly, his heart racing.

"P'Tan! What the—"

Phuwin stirred beside him, blinking sleepily as he tried to make sense of the commotion. Seeing P'Tan, his face turned beet red, and he instinctively hid his face in Pond's arm. "What's going on?" he mumbled, his voice muffled.

P'Tan stood in the doorway, her hand covering her mouth as she tried to collect herself.

"Pond, what is this?" she finally managed to say, her voice a mix of shock and bewilderment.

Pond glanced at Phuwin, who was still hiding his face, then back at P'Tan, feeling a rush of embarrassment. He instinctively wrapped his arms around Phuwin protectively.

"P'Tan, I can explain..."

But P'Tan's eyes had already shifted to the nightstand, where a pack of condoms lay conspicuously. Her expression turned from shock to a mix of concern and awkwardness.

"I... I didn't expect to see this," she said, trying to regain her composure.

Pond sighed, running a hand through his hair while keeping one arm firmly around Phuwin. "Look, it's not what it seems. Well, it is, but... we just fell asleep."

Phuwin, still hiding his face, peeked out slightly, his voice barely a whisper. "Good morning, P'Tan. Sorry for the surprise."

P'Tan took a deep breath, her demeanor softening slightly. "Good morning, Phuwin. I just... wasn't expecting this. We need to talk about it, but first, Pond, you need to get ready. You have a busy day ahead."

Pond nodded, feeling a mix of relief and apprehension. "Yeah, I know. Give us a minute, please."

P'Tan nodded and stepped out of the room, closing the door behind her to give them some privacy. As soon as she was gone, Pond turned to Phuwin, his eyes filled with concern. "I'm sorry about that. I didn't think she'd come in."

Phuwin shook his head, his face still flushed but managing a shy smile. "It's okay."

They quickly got out of bed and began getting dressed. As they stepped out of the bedroom, P'Tan was waiting in the living room, her expression a mix of concern and understanding.

"Pond, Phuwin, I understand that your personal lives are your own," she began, her tone serious but kind. "But you need to be aware of the potential consequences. The media is always watching, and we need to manage this carefully."

Pond nodded, appreciating her concern. "We understand, P'Tan. We'll be more cautious."

P'Tan sighed, her demeanor softening further. "I just want to protect both of you. Please be mindful of your surroundings and the potential for rumors."

Phuwin looked at her gratefully. "Thank you, P'Tan."

P'Tan then broke into a teasing smile, her eyes twinkling. "Though I must say, you two make quite a cute couple. And Phuwin, hiding your face like that was adorable. Almost as adorable as Pond trying to play it cool."