Livestream surprise

Phuwin settled in front of his vanity, the array of Navori Beauty products spread out neatly. He adjusted his phone on the stand and took a deep breath, ready to go live. Dunk had sent him the latest collection to review, and Phuwin was excited to share his thoughts with his followers.

"Hello, everyone!" Phuwin greeted as the live stream started, his face lighting up with a smile.

"Today, I have something special for you. I'm going to be reviewing the new Navori Beauty collection from my bestfriend Dunk!"

As he began his review, applying foundation and eyeshadow, the comment section buzzed with excitement. His followers praised his technique and eagerly asked questions about the products.

"This eyeshadow palette is amazing," Phuwin said, holding it up to the camera.

"The colors are so vibrant and blend beautifully. Perfect for any occasion."

A user commented, "Phuwin, can you show us how to blend the eyeshadows?"

"Of course," Phuwin replied, leaning closer to the camera.

"You want to start with a base color all over your lid. Then, take a darker shade and apply it to the crease. Use a blending brush to smooth out the edges. Like this."

As Phuwin demonstrated, more comments started to flood in, many of them steering the conversation away from makeup.

"Phuwin, how did you become friends with Pond Naravit?"

"Is Pond there with you?"

"Pond, join Phuwin's live!"

Phuwin chuckled, feeling a mix of nervousness and excitement. "I see a lot of you are curious about Pond and me," he said, his eyes scanning the comments. "Well, we met at a brand launch event. He's a really nice person, and we've become good friends."

Just then, another comment popped up, catching his attention.

"Pond, why don't you join Phuwin's live?"

Phuwin paused, his heart racing. "Pond, are you still there?" he asked, looking directly into the camera. "If you want, you can join me. I wouldn't mind at all."

At that moment, Pond was at Joong's house, sprawled on the couch, controller in hand, as they played the latest game. Joong noticed Pond was distracted, constantly checking his phone.

"Pond, what's up with you today?" Joong asked, his eyes not leaving the screen.

Pond shrugged, trying to focus on the game. "Just keeping an eye on something."

When Phuwin's invitation came through, Pond hesitated only for a second before sending a request to join the live. Joong looked over, curious. "What are you doing?"

"Joining Phuwin's live," Pond replied, a hint of a smile tugging at his lips.

Joong smirked. "Dumping me for Phuwin, huh? This should be interesting."

Within moments, Pond's face appeared on the screen, looking a bit shy but smiling warmly.

"Hey, everyone," Pond greeted, his voice soft and gentle. "I didn't want to disturb Phuwin's work, but he insisted."

The comment section exploded with excitement.

"Oh my gosh, it's Pond!"

"They look so good together!"

"Pond is such a gentleman!"

Phuwin's smile widened. "Thank you for joining, Pond. We were just talking about Navori Beauty's new collection."