Uncontrollable desire 🔞

Phuwin stood in his kitchen, gathering ingredients for dinner. Tonight was special-he had invited Pond over, wanting to spend some quality time together. As he placed the vegetables and spices on the counter, he felt a mixture of excitement and nervousness.

The doorbell rang, pulling him out of his thoughts.
Phuwin hurried to open the door, a warm smile spreading across his face when he saw Pond standing there. "Hey, Pond," he greeted, stepping aside to let him in.

"Hey, Sunshine," Pond replied, stepping into the cozy apartment. "It smells amazing already."

Phuwin, wearing a sleeveless pink crop top that accentuated his toned arms and smooth skin, led Pond to the kitchen. "Thanks," he said, closing the door behind him. "I thought we could cook together tonight. It's more fun that way."
Pond's eyes lit up as he admired Phuwin's outfit. "Sounds perfect. And you look incredible, by the way."

Phuwin blushed, a shy smile playing on his lips. "Thanks, Pond."

They moved to the kitchen, and Pond immediately started helping Phuwin chop vegetables. The atmosphere was light and filled with laughter as they worked side by side, sharing stories and teasing each other.

At one point, Pond couldn't resist. He moved behind Phuwin and wrapped his arms around his waist, resting his chin on Phuwin's shoulder. "Need any help here?" he murmured, his voice playful.

Phuwin chuckled, feeling a warmth spread through him at the close contact. "I think l've got it, but your moral support is always welcome."

Pond tightened his embrace slightly, enjoying the moment.

"You know, I think this is my favorite way to cook-backhugging you." Phuwin felt his heart race at Pond's words, a blush creeping up his neck.

"You're such a tease, Pond."

"Only for you," Pond replied softly, his fingers lightly tracing the edge of Phuwin's crop top.

"You look so good in this. It's hard to keep my hands to myself."

Phuwin laughed softly, feeling the heat of Pond's touch through the fabric. "You're impossible."

"And you love it," Pond said, pressing a light kiss to Phuwin's temple.

As they continued cooking, Pond's touch grew more intimate. He pressed himself closer to Phuwin, his hands moving to Phuwin's waist. Phuwin could feel the unmistakable pressure of Pond's growing arousal pressing against his ass.

Phuwin tried to focus on the meal, but Pond's presence was overwhelming. "Pond, you're making it hard to concentrate," he said, a mix of amusement and desire in his voice.

Pond chuckled softly, his lips brushing against Phuwin's ear. "Good. Because all I can think about is you."

Pond began to rub himself gently against Phuwin, the friction sending shivers down both their spines. Phuwin's breath hitched, his hands trembling slightly as he tried to continue chopping vegetables. The sensation of Pond's hardness against him was electrifying, making it hard to focus on anything else.

"You're really something, you know that?" Phuwin whispered, his voice tinged with a mixture of frustration and arousal.

Pond's hands roamed over Phuwin's waist, his thumbs brushing the exposed skin just above his waistband. "I can't help it, Phuwin. You're too irresistible."

Phuwin's resolve weakened as Pond's touch grew more insistent. He leaned back into Pond's embrace, letting out a soft sigh.

"Pond.."

The sound of Phuwin's voice, breathy and full of need, drove Pond wild. He pressed harder against Phuwin, his movements becoming more deliberate. "You feel so good," Pond murmured, his lips trailing kisses along Phuwin's neck.